FSU +7.5
    FSU/MSU under 124.5

2 units each

Probably will add a few more later - GLTA! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Noles & Pack!:thumbs::thumbs:

Nice to see ya in here coach...GL
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Noles & Pack!:thumbs::thumbs:

Nice to see ya in here coach...GL
      Thanks JoePa! I have been doing a lot more lurking than posting lately. I figured I'd try & share my lack of knowledge of B10 basketball. :laughing:

Add (2 units each):
      Va Tech +130
      Wisky/UNC O137

I think it will be tough sledding for the Gophers w/o Mbakwe in there since he was such a beast down low. After he went down the other day, they just fell apart. I think the athleticism of the Hokies will prevail.

I think this is a bad spot for Wisky after UNC was upset over the weekend in Vegas & this one has teams of contrasting styles to say the least. UNC will want to run up & down the court for 40 minutes. From what I've seen of them this year, they don't really wait to set anything up on the offensive end & pretty much rely on their talent when chucking up a shot within the first 10 seconds of the clock. Wisky is a half-court team & obviously will want to slow things down as much as possible but I think the Tar Heels' style will win out.
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
      X