Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend

update rec in a bit

rought night all around thursday, first real bad nite of year with the 0-2 and then my computer got a virus. beware of this fake antivirus thing called win security 2012!

a bounce back weekend is in order

2 u: 2-2: -0.4 u
    1 u: 12-6-1: +5.48 u
    Faves/Pks Overall: 14-8-1: +5.08 u

2+ u:
    1.25 u: 6-3: +3.499 u
    Short dogs 1 u: 4-3: +0.8 u
    Dogs Overall: 10-5: +4.299 u

2 u Overs: 2-0 +4 u
    1 u Overs:
    1 u Unders:
    Totals Overall: 2-0: +4 u

ATS: 26-14-1 +13.397 u

Dog MLs: 2-7: +1.275 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 2-1 +0.509 u

2nd Halfs (0.5 u):

i like some games tonight but dont love any, the fact that im considering backing a vandy team that has the mental toughness of an 8 year old girl scares me. i'd probly be better served to wait for the opening lines for saturday.

Comment

1.1/ 1 u

Kentucky vs. UNC: Over 150.5

1.1/ 1 u

Xavier-4 vs. purdue

Comment

i aborted mission on unc over

1.1 / 1 u

UNC- Kent Under 156.5

aborted the over mission with a 6 pt middle attempt, probably just sacrafice the 0.1 unit

Comment

wish i had a little more faith in vandy to back them las nite, louisville's offense is pretty freakin terrible, not surprised vandy couldnt hold on to lead tho, they always seem to go stagnant in the last few mins of games, that's why i view them as a choke team

im waitin on east wash to go to +7, but i gotta leave for the day @ 2:30 so ill probably just take it at whatever it is then.

Comment

BOL today Beholdah!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1.5 / 1.25 u

East Wash+7 @ wazzou

0.4/ 1 u

ML +250

ew is confident well coached bunch shootin liights out so far and already played in 2 tough road venues, should come down to wire

the unc game had legit middle shot and with 1:30 left i thoguht it would. i bought out because i saw the recent history always plays in the 140's and this game somehow manages to avoid the late game ft's and fouling and 3's to stay in the 140's again.

Comment

whats the difference between eastern washington and a donkey's nutsack? not a whole lot ...
                that team duped me..really expected them to compete..

disaster december so far, a cold skid was inevitable but gotta stop the bleeding

Comment

1.1 / 1 u

Stanford vs. NC St: Over 140.5

shouldve taken last night since i knew i was taking it and total was 138. NC St doesnt play much D but can score. Stanford has looked real solid thus far but i think State can score on them and keep it competitive enuff for the late game fouling

ML Parl

0.5 / 0.577 u

Stanford over nc state
                  Oregon St over montana
                  Clemson over south carolina
                  Creighton over nebraska

Comment

clemson blew the ml parl but snapping the ats skid was more important so ill take it, nothing for me till tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X