Middle Buybacks: -0.1 u

ATS: 28-17-1 +11.671 u

Dog MLs: 2-8: +0.875 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 3-2: +0.515

2nd Halfs (0.5 u):

1.1 / 1 u

Iowa St vs. Iowa: Over 147

called that in at 5 pm right b4 my flight

laying off florida over as of now because id be relying on them to break 90 and the shooting display i witnessed the other day made me less confident in them, not so much with the 3's becuz theyre great shooters, but all the points they leave at the ft line, rider hard to predict what theyll do

im going to call in the overs i like for saturday at 5 pm tomorrow also and will post the numbers i got later when im back in my room, im not getting my hopes up that unc-lb st over will be lower than 165, have a feeling itll be a sharp number but ill play it at whatever it is

gl boys

2.2 / 2 u

UNC vs. LB St: Over 154.5

2.2/ 2 u

Hoes vs. Creighton: Over 143

i love betonline , got the numbers i hoped for on both games. was shocked at that unc opening number, i choked a little because im more confident in the unc over and i knew itd go up and couldve put more on it and bought some back with a decent middle attempt if i didnt end up wanting the extra risk. alas i wasnt prepared to go bigger than 2 u.
    the hoes over i eyed this as an over matchup way in advance and goin with the original instinct. they each come off games agasint slower paced teams and couldve added some value to the number, good chance winner needs 80 imo. should be great game

Comment

ML Parl

0.5/ 0.632

X over cinci
      Zona over clemson
      Duquense over penn st

Comment

GL today Beholdah, love the money line parlay!:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X