Totals Overall: 6-0: +10 u

Middle Buybacks: -0.1 u

ATS: 31-17-1 +16.671 u

Dog MLs: 2-8: +0.875 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 4-2: +1.147

2nd Halfs (0.5 u):

1.08/ 1 u

Drexel-6 @ niagara

Niagara is garbage imo, they are young and love to chuck the rock. Drexel knows how to D up and limit teams from the perimeter. Niagara doesnt really have quality bigs so Drex should be able to clean up most of the bricks. imo theres some value with Drex today thanks to their early struggles. They have been one of biggest dissapointements thus far but Fouch coming off his best game bodes well for them here. Could perhaps see one of Drexel's better offensive performces of the year facing a poor defensive team. Niagara just allowed a terrible shooting 0-10 Hartford team to shoot 50% on them. If Drex shoots decently this game could look like the Drex-Rider game.

will be another week of very few plays, not a whole lot of games compared to most other cbb weeks and not alot has been jumping out at me lately except a few totals i really liked. I'll end up playing many more games per week starting first week of January when there will be like 350+ games per week.

Real disappointed in the whole Xavier fiasco, they were my squadron this year, been on them basically every game..now that might be shot. Tu sounded like a freakin moron in that press conf.

Comment

I like your Drexel thoughts. And thoughts on Wisconsin?

Comment

^I thought too many points to give a decent enuff home team in rivalry game, and Jordan Taylor hasnt been great yet this year. Also, getting 10+ points in a game with such a low total is certainly worth a look, and having just played No Iowa is great preparation for wiscy because they play similarly.
        However, i would only back the panthers at full strength, and a key big man for them , Kelm, may not play tonight,. theyll also be without a Guard McCallum who avg 10 points a game, althought he's missed the past few games. Just rather stay away from this one.

Comment

GL this here "finals week" Beholdah! Lot's of teams with limited schedules or no games this week due to exams......was looking at that Drexel game myself but with a slight lean the other direction. My numbers may be off, and with finals it's always better to be playing at home. I show the Dragons as a slim 1.5 pt favorite.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice job on Drexel. I did not play anything tonight, be looking forward to some plays tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X