Middle Buybacks: -0.1 u

ATS/Totals: 35-17-1 +20.609 u

Dog MLs: 2-8: +0.875 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 4-3: +0.647

2nd Halfs (0.5 u):

locked one in early for tuesday

1.1/ 1 u

BYU vs. Buffalo: Over 146

90-82 last year in buffalo, BYU hasnt slowed down a whole lot offensively post-Jimmer and just unleashed Matter (Carlino) . Buffalo has played a few slow paced teams that brings their numbers down a little (St Pete, Princeton, Bonnies) , they can score and have given up 74/72 to niagra/youngstown last 2 games, and now going into BYU's place i dont think theyll keep BYU under 80.

taking a stab on Western Illinois to beat ill chicago but the line is bouncing around and going to see if i can get +2. Both teams won 7 games last year but West Ill appears more improved, summit underated league

Comment

1.03 / 1 u

West Ill +1.5 @ ill chic

byu total down to 144.5, first total that's moved against me, uh ohh..

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        [B/]BYU vs. Buffalo: Over 146[/B]
        That line went to 147 and has seemed to levitate at 146.5....I like the over also and the Cougars to pound Buffalo in the rare air!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Lot's of funny business in the conversation about the ending to the WIU/Illy Chitown game. Flamers all of a sudden outscore WIU 10-1 in the last minute of the game to pull out the win.....:puke: was a push for me off the board, but on the board I posted the line as -1 so I counted it as a loss. They should have grabbed the SU win!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Joe- My worry with the total is mostly that buffalo wont hold up their end of the scoring bargain, but hopefully BYU just gets 90 and dont have to worry about it.

Also, i feel bad for you and anybody that lost or pushed on western illinois.. i didnt know the details , 10-1 in last minute!?!? but i knew they were up late and was shocked at that final... I was extremely fortunate to get them at +1.5 as i was very close to playing them at -1 and then i saw the line move elsewhere and decided to wait it out, if i went to play it like 5 mins earlier i probably end up with a loss or push there instead of a win.

wednesday play

1.1 /1 u

UNC vs. Texas: Over 152

This should be fun game to watch, i dont see UNC having much trouble scoring but Texas has some real talented offensive players and i think theyll get to 75 or more

Comment

1.1/ 1 u

Mizzou-5 vs. illinois

I just missed getting this on the open and it jumped a point and half on me. Game may be closer than expected considering the nature of this rivalry but i dont see Illinois having enough offense. Good chance Mizzou gets Leonard in foul trouble and then there wont really be many advantages on the court for Illinois. Plus, illini has played like garb past few games.

On a side note, i miss Mike "baby's bottom" Tisdale

Comment

Umass vs. Davidson: Over

waiting on that number..

Comment

had a feeling that unc game would the streak ender :ticked:

the umass total is a little higher than i had hoped so holding off on it, also thinkin about iowa over , boise hasnt played well on the road but iowa is weaker at defense than their previous road opponents so i think theyll fare better. Iowa beat drake 82-68 the other day and drake shot 5-19 from 3. Boise shooting 40% on the year from deep and will get open looks. i wasnt prepared to lock it in on the open and it has gone up about 4 points, i dont tihnk itll go up much more so got time to marinate on it.

Also intrigued by North Dakota St catching minny in a decent spot tomorrow but wanted more points. Long layoff for Minny and Big 10 play on deck . ND St is decent enough but tough road environment for a young team. Minny has gotten off to some slow starts and this could be another one.

Comment

1.1/ 1 u

Umass vs. Davidson: Over 151

Comment

1.1 / 1 u

Iowa vs. Boise: Over 146

sucks how much it climbed but i think Iowa is still percieved as slow paced grind it out team even tho they try to play uptempo. boise shud find it easier to score here than the previous road games

Comment

damn , this is concerning

BOISE ST
                        (!)[G/F] 12/21/2011 - Anthony Drmic injured last game, "?" Thursday vs. Iowa ( Ankle )

the oddsmakers dont appear concerned so i suppose i shouldnt be either

Comment

Tailing you on those 2 over picks. I would tail on Missouri pick but it popped to -7 so might hold off. Looks like your on right side though.

GL on your picks :thumbs:
                          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

hope we cash phil :thumbs:

Just have to avoid a period of extreme futility, the texas-unc game was at an over pace but texas scored a pathetic 3 points over a 10 minute period in the first half and the over came up 7 points short. As long as none of these teams score 3 points in 10 minutes they have good chance to cash

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                              ...Also intrigued by North Dakota St catching minny in a decent spot tomorrow but wanted more points. Long layoff for Minny and Big 10 play on deck . ND St is decent enough but tough road environment for a young team. Minny has gotten off to some slow starts and this could be another one.
                              GL Beholdah, like NDST at +10 and got them at +11.....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X