• Show
Clear All

• wed/thurs

in a lil skid dropped 5 of last 7

1.375/ 1.25 u

Buffalo+9

0.25 / 0.95 u

Buff ML+380

will be interesting to see how this plays out with Buffalo having nice advantage in frontcourt with Eric still out for Temple, temple has the much better guards but Moore and Fernandez are both at under 40% from the field on the year so potential for off nite is there, especially Fernandez who is as streaky as they come.

2 u: 2-2: -0.4 u
    1 u: 16-11-1: +4.11 u
    Faves/Pks Overall: 18-13-1: +3.71 u

2+ u:
    1.25 u: 7-4: +3.25 u
    Short dogs 1 u: 5-3: +1.8 u
    Dogs Overall: 12-7: +4.05 u

2 u Overs: 4-0 +8 u
    1 u Overs: 5-2:+2.8 u
    1 u Unders:
    Totals Overall: 9-2: +10.8 u

Middle Buybacks: -0.1 u

ATS/Totals: 39-22-1 +19.46 u

Dog MLs: 2-9: +0.625 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 5-4: +0.685

2nd Halfs (0.5 u):

Comment

1.05 / 1 u

ND St-4 vs. oakland

Oak has been playing 0 defense this year and arent as good offensively as last year, just let western mich hang a 91 spot on them, ND St has been solid this year, nearly knocked off minny the other day

Comment

Buffalo had that game in the bag, up 6 under a min left...damn shame

plotting on oregon st and over or just over

ML Parl

0.5/ 0.546

Butler over wisc gb
        Mich over penn st
        Harvard over bc
        Cal over usc
        Santa Clara over emu

in all 4 of of my ML Parlay losses, it has been the game with the earliest start time that ended the parlay, so the parlay was over b4 the other games even began. That's just how it worked out everytime. That cant happen here since harvard and butler start same time... so hopefully that bodes well for me here

Comment

Nice ML parlay.....wreck 'em Beholdah! :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe

went with the over, lost line value on oreg st and its such a huge game for wash

1.1 / 1 u

Wash vs. Oreg St: Over 157

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
              Buffalo had that game in the bag, up 6 under a min left...damn shame

plotting on oregon st and over or just over

ML Parl

0.5/ 0.546

Butler over wisc gb
              Mich over penn st
              Harvard over bc
              Cal over usc
              Santa Clara over emu

in all 4 of of my ML Parlay losses, it has been the game with the earliest start time that ended the parlay, so the parlay was over b4 the other games even began. That's just how it worked out everytime. That cant happen here since harvard and butler start same time... so hopefully that bodes well for me here
              :thx:

Tailed u but went small as the pot is nearly empty again, The fighting Irish in Foots crushed me, knocked me out of a 5 team ML bowl play, value was plus 952.00:puke:
              Best part i have no idea why i picked those bums. Coach should leave musical QB S to a real team like LSU.

Congrats again and thanks, tired of getting beat down. My car burned in the driveway last week, i could have bought a clunker to get around in but the Irish did me in.

Comment

eddie- sorry about ur car my man, maybe not a bad idea to keep the bets on the small side until you start getting ur money up again

Comment

Working...
                X