• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend

update record after thursday games..

friday

1.1/ 1 u

Charleston-3 vs. g mason

I have about as much faith in Paul Hewitt as I have in Vanderbilt in the first round of the tourney... Charleston has been far more impressive than mason and has solid HCA. only laying the standard home 3 is tough to pass on. thought the line would be -6 and i probably wouldnt have played it there, but it opened at -2 and i just missed getting it at that number

SDSU vs. Oakland matchup last year produced totals of 185, 201, and 200 in 3 meetings last year. Oakland's defensive is beyond pourous of late. be interesting what number that comes out at.

2 u: 2-2: -0.4 u
    1 u: 17-11-1: +5.11 u
    Faves/Pks Overall: 19-13-1: +4.71 u

2+ u:
    1.25 u: 8-4: +4.5 u
    Short dogs 1 u: 5-3: +1.8 u
    Dogs Overall: 13-7: +6.3 u

2 u Overs: 4-0 +8 u
    1 u Overs: 6-2:+3.8 u
    1 u Unders:
    Totals Overall: 10-2: +11.8 u

Middle Buybacks: -0.1 u

ATS/Totals: 42-22-1 22.71 u

Dog MLs: 2-10: +0.375 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 6-4: +1.231

2nd Halfs (0.5 u):

Comment

174 is too high of a total for me even though sdsu has good chance to break 90. Vegas predicting them for 91 points but its oakland i feel may come up short of their 82 predicted points. Golden Grizz only msutered 76 and 69 scoring outputs vs west mich and @ nd st.

This is actually a terrific spot to lay some chalk with the Jackrabbits. They got SWEPT ly in 3 games vs oakland. Gotta think they smell blood in the water here, big opportunity for some payback and to kick a team while theyre down. Oakland struggling mightily defensively. Rabbits have a bunch of sharpshooters on the wings and no reason to think they wont get plenty of open looks.

ML parl in the works but trying to figure out if mizzou or bonnies will choke in their road games.

Mizzou has no business losing @ old dom and if they do it will say ALOT about them imo. If they lose this game theyre the same weak minded team as LY that cant win on the road.

and if st bonnies cant get a little payback on niagara for last year then they should throw in the towel.

Comment

174 is too high of a total for me even though sdsu has good chance to break 90. Vegas predicting them for 91 points but its oakland i feel may come up short of their 82 predicted points. Golden Grizz only msutered 76 and 69 scoring outputs vs west mich and @ nd st.

This is actually a terrific spot to lay some chalk with the Jackrabbits. They got SWEPT ly in 3 games vs oakland. Gotta think they smell blood in the water here, big opportunity for some payback and to kick a team while theyre down. Oakland struggling mightily defensively. Rabbits have a bunch of sharpshooters on the wings and no reason to think they wont get plenty of open looks.

ML parl in the works but trying to figure out if mizzou or bonnies will choke in their road games.

Mizzou has no business losing @ old dom and if they do it will say ALOT about them imo. If they lose this game theyre the same weak minded team as LY that cant win on the road.

and if st bonnies cant get a little payback on niagara for last year then they should throw in the towel.

Comment

Like C-O-C also, GL Beholdah!:thumbs:
          Also been looking at the Bonnies, should be a 12-15 pt. win.....
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1.05/ 1 u

SD St-7 vs. oakland

Wanted this to drop to 8 but dropping to 7 unexpected and a bit worrisome that some1 who knows more than me thinks oakland plays alot better tonight. However, i dont see oakland figuring out their woes while on this road Dakota trip so ill take my chances with the triple revenge.

ML Parl

0.5/ 0.538 u

Mizzou over old dom
            Fla St over princeton
            ND St over ipfw
            SD St over oakland

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
              Like C-O-C also, GL Beholdah!:thumbs:
              Also been looking at the Bonnies, should be a 12-15 pt. win.....
              thanks joe, ended up leaving bonnies out of my ML parl but hopefully dont regret it, i didnt see your post in time! they certainly should handle niagara, niagara is turrrible. i just dont really trust these bonnies

Comment

1.1 / 1 u

Washington vs. Oregon: Over 151.5

not sure why vegas thinks 80-72 here, i imagine ill be able to buy off with a middle attempt if i have to

st hoes should give a harvard a run for their money but will see if i can get more than 6
                Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-30-2011, 04:13 PM. Reason: bad sentence

Comment

man the seminoles blow :laughing: crushed the parlay

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                    man the seminoles blow :laughing: crushed the parlay

Keep your chin up and keep firing!!!! We both went down with the ship:laughing:

Comment

^My chin's up brotha

ML Parl

0.5/ 0.52 u

Mississippi St over utah st
                      Mich St over nebraska
                      Zona over zona st
                      UNLV over hawaii
                      Memphis over charlotte

1.363 / 1.25 u

Hoes +7 @ harvard

0.375/ 1.031 u

Hoes ML+275

Harvard is very good but a lil overrated imo and hoes has the weapons to beat them. Going to come down to how hot harvard gets from 3, if hoes can slow down the perimeter game it comes right down to wire. Love Hoes backcourt with Tay and Lang , and Aiken in the middle will cause trouble for the harvy bigs. Roberts off the bench is tough matchup for most teams. Just like the make up of this hoes team, and Halil adds toughness to the team in frontcourt. Hoes has never let me down since i realized they had turned a corner late last year. They did lose @ american university on the road, so could be asking too much of a young team to beat solid team on the road, but this team is plenty good enuff to beat harvard. Also, Harv's best win (fsu) doesnt look as great now

Comment

one of these days ill start cashing some dog money lines...cant ever get a team to holdo n for 40 minutes.. hoes withered down the stretch, glad they hung on for the cover at least. thats the kind of game that this team will win next year. If they could just get better contributions out of a guy like Quarles theyd be a lot better.

Comment

Got up to damn late was tempted to add saint joes to the latter half of the parlay...
                          Took your last 3 on the parlay and just bet SAint Joes plus the 7..

:thx:

:thumbs:Saint Joes:beerbang:

Comment

:thx:

3 teamer :thumbs:

Zona over zona st
                            UNLV over hawaii
                            Memphis over charlotte

Comment

glad u won eddie, hopefully you didnt take the washington over. just got home and saw it wasnt even really close to getting over. really hate when vegas is proven right with stupid looking lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X