ML Parl

0.5/ 0.507 u

MarQuette over nova
    Michigan over minny
    NorthWestern over sandusky

Comment

1.1 / 1 u

DePaul vs. Cuse: Over 152

Cuse just held Seton Hall under 50 (75-49) and give up only 58 ppg on the year. Depaul last 3 games have produced totals of 127, 143 and 121. yet this number is 152, with Depaul predicted for 69 points. IMO the number says alot about how this game will be played and it is that high for a reason. Depaul has played a lot of crappy offenses (northern ill)/slow paced (cal poly) teams that skew numbers, but this is a fast paced team, and i think Cuse will take advantage with a lot of transition buckets. This is still a depaul team 3 games removed from a 102-95 game vs chicago st. I also have a feeling Depaul hangs around and covers, but rather not bet against such a good team when i like the over more.

Comment

GL Beholdah, love your write ups. Will be tailing the Cuse over.
        Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

I like your thinking on that over. may play it myself.

GL today

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
            glad u won eddie, hopefully you didnt take the washington over. just got home and saw it wasnt even really close to getting over. really hate when vegas is proven right with stupid looking lines.

Thanks Brother, no i did not take the washington over, normally i dont like totals
            played one in foots yesterday and it bombed. I can t pick my nose these days, thank God for good guys like you and a few others on this forum that post winners:thumbs:

Hopefully this year will be a better year for all of us. With that said Happy New Year:beerbang:

Comment

Good call my man! Much appreciated for sharing!
              Last edited by PhilRivers; 01-01-2012, 07:07 PM.
              Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

thanks guys, just eeked that one over. thought depaul 26 pt first half mite have doomed it

hopefully nwest doesnt get sanduskied here and crush the parlay

Comment

:thx:

Missed the start of marquette,,,, but i took a 2 teamer:thumbs:

Plus i broke my own rule and took the over Both those teams killed me over the years. I remember when Depaul beat Cuse by 40 plus at Depaul, that was a few years back...

Your on a roll:beerbang: BTW i forgot to tell you i switched books again, Intertops for now, only thing i dont like is no parlays on fights,Kinda slow with the lines too but its a non issue when you wake up at 3pm:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                    :thx:

Missed the start of marquette,,,, but i took a 2 teamer:thumbs:

Plus i broke my own rule and took the over Both those teams killed me over the years. I remember when Depaul beat Cuse by 40 plus at Depaul, that was a few years back...

Your on a roll:beerbang: BTW i forgot to tell you i switched books again, Intertops for now, only thing i dont like is no parlays on fights,Kinda slow with the lines too but its a non issue when you wake up at 3pm:laughing:
                    if you change books again check out 5dimes. You can parlay fights with basketball games if you want plus you get reduced juice on str8 bets, saving a little juice on losses adds up in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                    X