• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/31 ncaabb

138-111 +45.65

loyola chi +4

3 units

more later I'm sure but I assume this one may drop so I put it in early. now of course this means it will go to +5, lol

adding:

fla intertrashional +6.5
    ill chi +1

3 units each

Comment

adding:

butler -3.5

3 units

Comment

kentucky -5.5 2h

3 units

Comment

it's been a long time since I've seen a more obvious fix than just now at the end of the Louisville/Kentucky game

Comment

Stiff, I was on Louey +9.5 and actually turned the channel right before this happened.....surprise/gift when I saw it on the scoreboard: Are you kidding me, two 3s in 5 seconds....

0:05 Russ Smith made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Kyle Kuric. 59-69
            0:02 59-69 Terrence Jones Turnover.
            0:02 Russ Smith Steal. 59-69
            0:01 Russ Smith made Three Point Jumper. 62-69
            0:00 End Game
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

well not to mention all the muggings louisville players were putting on kentucky ball handlers with no call in the final 30 seconds or so and the final one where the louisville guy wrestled the kentucky guy out of bounds and they just gave louisville the ball (the terrence jones turnover at 2 secs). It wasn't a steal, it was the louisville guy throwing him out of bounds, and the refs calling the ball out on him and giving it to louisville :laughing:

i think that tim guy from the nba was one of the refs

Comment

Stiff, u might want to send Kevin a note.....you posted you college football picks in the NFL ATS contest thread!
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

lol oh my. I'll have him straighten it out. thanks :thumbs:

adding:

ul mon +3.5
                  fla atl +2.5

3 units each

Comment

unlv -11.5

3 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      it's been a long time since I've seen a more obvious fix than just now at the end of the Louisville/Kentucky game
                      Stif Every one is fixed in one form or another. These days they dont even try and be sneaky about it.. damn i can remember my grandfather refering to the 76ers as the 70fixers ,35 plus years ago.:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        you definately didnt see the xavier-hawaii game then.... that lville ending was rediculous tho. tough one there. the refs couldnt control the 3's going in but they sure as hell can control giving them a chance

Comment

nope, didn see Xavier/Hawaii, and yea, they sure as hell gave them every chance humanly possible, long before those 2 made 3's. some were bound to drop sooner or later. I try not to get pissed about bull**** losses because hopefully they even out in the long run, but that one was just beyond obvious and the closer to the end it got, the worse the officiating got lol

Comment

Working...
                          X