• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs

1.1 / 1 u

Purdue-5 @ sandusky

played one on open

been suffering from a case of vaginitis lately, planned on having some larger slates once january started and liked a lot of games yesterday but...pussed out and didnt add on to the 3 i locked in overnight. went 2-1 but of course basically every game i liked but didnt play cashed. I fully plan on having a slate with 7 or more games in the very near future, but have to De-Pussify myself first

duke crushed the ml parlay but i didnt mind that because it truly surprised me. If line was a couple points lower i would have lost on duke ATS

Comment

good luck tonight, B!

~md

Comment

thanks doggiedog, BOL to u as well

1.15 / 1 u

La Laf (pk) @ west kent

Was waiting to get at pk (-105) on 5dimes but to no avail, it went to 1.5. took at pk (-115) on bmaker.

Been loving these kind of spots with the better team playing better ball and looking for revenge. West Kent ended the Cajun's 11 game win streak last year, and ended their season in the process...think they dont remember that? Also, gotta think theyre hungry for that first true road win, 0-6 thus far but theyve been very competitive for most part against mostly solid teams in that span and this is easiest of the bunch. the 6 losses were to san fran, kent st, duquense, ole piss, and lamar and rob morris who are both sneaky good. 2-0 since JJ Thomas returned to lineup with a solid win over ucf. Hilltoppers failed to protect home court last 2 times out vs lesser teams in FIU and Furman.

Comment

1.325 / 1.25 u

Western Illinois +8 (-106) @ oakland

0.3/ 0.96 u

Leathernecks ML+320

was pissed at myself for not backing oral roberts after fading oakland the previous 2 games. Ill take my chances with 8 pts against a slow paced defensive team with a few ballers agaisnt waht has been one of the worst defenses in division 1 thus far. Also i think this game goes under but cant stomach an under play after that rediculous 111 pt 2nd half theo ther day. Western likes to hold the ball 25-30 seconds b4 shooting

Comment

Working...
          X