Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues-wed-thurs

tues play

in a rush, post record later. played one on the open, will see if i will add when im home later

1.1 /1 u

UNC vs. Mia Fla: Over 153

Miami has the guard play to play uptempo, but also with Reggie back they can play slow down if they have to. Their past 2 games has shown both extremes, an 99-89 game vs. nc greensboro prior to the snail game @ virginia . If unc-greensboro can hang an 89 spot on them, the UNC Heels shouldnt have much trouble scoring. I think the canes can get in the 70's. This could end up like the unc-texas game, which i lost the over 152, but the Canes are a far more experienced team than Texas and i dont think they'll struggle to score ilke the horns did that game

may grab the points as well

Locked one in early for wednesday so i cant change my mind again on fading the piss

1.1 / 1 u

Arkansas +3 @ piss

Arkansas is very young, in let down spot and generally sucks on the road...but...Piss is an atrocious offensive team, cant hit FT's (59%) and is basically just a garbage team at this point.

I had planned on riding piss in 2nd half of year since they were adding an all american impact freshman (Kendrick) and another solid freshamn Ladarious White. Well, when Kendrick hasnt been riding the bench for dsiciplanary reasons (dude sounds like a real douchebag) he has done nothing on the court, same with White who is shooting 28%. Speaking of 28%, that is what the team shoots from 3 pt range on the season. Add in that a struggling offensive team lost a top scorer in Nelson, and will either be without Holloway or playing with a banged up Holloway, and this team should continue to struggle. Arkansas at least has some quality young talent and guys that score. I'll take my chances.

Also, 3 pts could come in handy, Piss's last 4 wins vs decent competition (SMU, Sandusky, DePaul, Miami) have been by 3 points or less.

Comment

1.1 /1 u

Mich St vs. Iowa: Over 141.5

Iowa overs were money for a while there prior to last 2 games. I felt like a moron about 3 minutes into the iowa-osu game, they were beyond overmatched. However, OSU can be a defensive monster, and they were monsterous in that game. Also, i thought iowa played tight with the new expectations and couldnt make any shots. I think they come out looser here, get back to their faster style, and make a few more shots. MSU should have no problem playing at a faster tempo, expecially after the snail game with the Wiscy. Think 65 is the magic number for Iowa to reach to get this game over, because i think MSU gets more than their predicted 77.5. 83-67 type game.

Comment

unc shoots in 10 seconds or less, mia shooting 25 seconds or more. should have known they wouldnt run with the heels. danm stall ball :bang:. hopefully since their getting their ass kicked theyll let it loose 2nd half and give the over a smidgen of a chance.

saw this trend, 28 of last 38 unc conf games have gone under and this one lookin like will add another. looks like gonna have to tread real lightly with unc overs, i do think nc st will play fast with them so will keep eye on that one.

Comment

1.313 / 1.25 u

Buffalo +7 (-105) @ ohio

0.4/ 1.02 u

Buff ML +255

1.1/ 1 u

Buffalo-Ohio : Over 142.5

Buff has been solid on the road for the most part, demolished dayton and should have beaten temple. also were relatively competitive with BYU tho that wasnt great matchup for them since BYU has good frontcourt players.

This game reminds me of temple-buffalo game which went to OT with 156 total points. Ohio has the better guards that i believe will force turnovers and push the tempo, and Buffalo has the superior frontcourt which should have their way down low and on the boards. Since each team has some nice advantages i think thatll lead to a game in the 70's, and with Ohio coming back down to earth past couple games Buff has nice shot at a huge win.

Way i see it is Ohio either continues to shoot very poorly like past couple games and Buff takes advantage for the win but it goes under likely. Or Ohio gets its stroke back a little bit, the game goes over and Buff still has good shot to cover and possibly win. Since buffalo will do a lot of their damage in frontcourt im not too worried about them shooting poorly.

Comment

0.5 / 0.51

ML Parl

Cuse over nova
            Pitt over rutgers
            UCF over houston
            Texas over tex am

Comment

GL tonight Beholdah! RobertCats started the season nicely but their last two were bad beats and they seemed to have lost their touch. Wanna back them tonight to get it rolling but UB is a very nice team.....:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

the buffalo game was my worst call of the season hands down, even tho the side bet only lost by a point. The game went nothing at all like i thought it would, and it was Ohio who had their way onthe boards. and man pitt is dreadful, dumb addition to parlay.

also, damn piss was lights out from FT line coming in at 59% was 15-18 at one point and ark comes in at 70% and was 6-14 b4. piss completely dominated on the boards tho and Holloway's return made a major impact.

gotta get sharper and bounce back , startin new thread for thursday if i play anything, may need couple days off to get refreshed. this thread is bad news :puke:

Comment

we all go through the rough patches -- you'll come out of it! keep up the good fight!

~md

Comment

I'm still following you sir. Keep your head up and you will bounce back.

V

Comment

Working...
                    X