• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's 1/11/12 Hoopage

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 181 - 164 - 9
    UNITS: +8.75
    MAC: 19 - 20 - 1
    LAST PICKS: 4 - 2 - 1

Won't have an Oven Mitt play tonight....going to the Kent/Miami,OH game and leaving right from work!

CENTRAL MICHIGAN -1.5 @ Eastern Michigan W
    KANSAS -14.5 @ Texas Tech W
    MOREHEAD STATE +5.5 @ Tennessee State W
    WAKE FOREST +5 @ Maryland L....1pt
    LSU +11.5 @ Alabama L

OVEN MITT YTD: 21 - 16
    LAST PICK: 0 - 1

BOL to ya!
    Last edited by joepa66; 01-12-2012, 08:06 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL, JoePa. Just wondering if you were aware that Chris Johnson didn't make the trip to Olean? He had double doubles in his last two games but will not play due to concussion like symptoms. UD missing boh Josh Benson and Chris Johnson will be a lot to overcome for the Flyers tonight.

If you already knew....cool. But thought I'd share in case you didn't know.

:thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

ADDING -

AKRON -2 @ Bowling Green P
      Last edited by joepa66; 01-12-2012, 08:06 AM.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
        ......Just wondering if you were aware that Chris Johnson didn't make the trip to Olean? He had double doubles in his last two games but will not play due to concussion like symptoms. UD missing boh Josh Benson and Chris Johnson will be a lot to overcome for the Flyers tonight......
        Nigel, thanks for the heads up. A buyback may be in order.....I was aware that Benson was missing and just visited the UD website and saw the story about Johnson. Knew he was injured but didn't know he was out. Appreciate the info, thanks for looking out for my wallet....
        :thumbs:

Comment

ADDING -

UNC CHARLOTTE +5 @ Massachusetts L
          Last edited by joepa66; 01-12-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

joe- I was lookin at CMU also, all i can really gather about them is that their coach is the father of team's best player and he's been there for years and his teams still suck but..

EMU looks absolutely terrible, cant believe theyactually have 6 wins. I just saw that their 2nd leading scorer averages 6 pts per game?? pathetic. in fact, their 2nd, 3rd and 4th leading scorers all shoot 32% from the floor :laughing: wow, looks like i mite hafta join u here

Comment

ADDING -

WESTERN MICHIGAN -16 vs. Northern Illinois L
              Last edited by joepa66; 01-12-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 184 - 168 - 10
                UNITS: +6.00
                MAC: 20 - 21 - 2
                LAST PICKS: 3 - 4 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 21 - 16
                LAST PICK: 0 - 1

BOL to ya!

Comment

Working...
                X