1 u Unders: 0-1: -1.1
    Totals Overall: 14-7: +10.3 u

Middle Buybacks: -0.1 u

ATS/Totals: 53-34-1 +20.679 u

Dog MLs: 3-13: +0.31 u

ML Parls (0.5 u): 8-8: +0.258

Comment

gotta start doing better ML Parls, dropped 4 straight

got hosed by overtime in the oreg st game, i really wanted that one.

i think this swoon is going to loosen me up a little bit tho, potential big card for saturday. i dont think im going to be around to post the games i play on the open but will post later what games ill likely play early . i can tell u im hoping oreg st is -3 or less at asu..

Comment

missed the openers but wasnt really ready for it anyway, this is going to be one of the biggest cards ive ever had, so i need til tomorrow to finalize it. i did play 2 overnight lines because i can see them being higher when i wake up

Both 1.1 / 1 u

Oregon St-4 @ asu
        Michigan St-4.5 @ nwestern

Oregon St owes me (and themselves) with a win here, and i dont mean a one possession win. Too many weapons for sun satans.

Northwestern has 0 quality depth and matches up terribly with MSU, I dont see a team of 2 and a half men (Surna, Crawford, and Sobo) ending this spartan streak. They blew their load @ mich the other day, blew golden opp for a huge win as michigan shot very poorly and nwest got big games out of Surna and Crawf. Nwest needs Surna and Crawf to go off in major way to to hang around here, their margin for error is razor thin. If either has off nite theyre screwed. MSU should dominate the glass.

What im afraid of is Nwest completely taking the air out of the ball and praying msu has off night, limiting amt of possessions, so im intrigued by under here. Nwest had 4 guys play over 40 minutes @ mich other nite, with their bench being terrible they have to play slow as possible i would imagine.

gotta say, this freshman pg sobolewski for nwest has a phenominal turnover ratio for a freshman, or for any pg playing 35 mins a game for that matter, 0.9.

Comment

nail em B

good luck :thumbs:
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

thanks bunk

1.09 / 1 u

Hoes +1 @ umass

1.05 /1 u

Bama-1.5 @ piss st

ML Parlays

0.5/ 0.505

MSU over nwest
            N Texas over la monroe

0.5 / 0.535

Mizzou over texas
            A Peay over jacks st
            Memphis over houston
            Fresno over sj st

more plays on the way

Comment

love to see your plays, good luck today
              Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

thanks phil, been frustrating past couple weeks

1.313 / 1.25 u

Idaho +9 (-105) @ new mex st

0.26 / 1.04 u

Vandals ML+400

Aggies frontline scares me vs. idaho because idaho doesnt have much depth in frontcourt, but the Vandals 3 pt shooting is the great equalizer, they have the ability to shoot the lights out and have been much better from the FT line lately. This is a pretty decent spot to get a letdown from nm st, beating up on utah st meant alot to them and im sure they were lookin forward to that one for some time, and a sneaky tough idaho team comes into town now, better than their 9-8 record

Hoes has still technically never let me down because when they lost in that ml parlay last week it didnt matter because uconn lost to rutgers anyway and i would have lost either way. I know umass is dealing with a couple injuries in their depth, and i think this line confirms that hoes is the better team.

As for bama game, Defense and Anthony Grant>Stansbury is why they are favored on the road in that game

Comment

took it on the chin tonight, 0-5 and now 0-9 -10.366 units past 3 days ive bet. everything goes to crap in a matter of 3 days , amazing :puke: ...idaho down 4 with 2 min left loses by 12 was final kick in gut

Comment

Working...
                  X