• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs

1.1 / 1 u

Oregon-8 vs. usc

USC's Aaron Fuller could have shoulder surgery next week - latimes.com

looks like the already offensively challenged trojans will be without 2nd leading scorer Fuller. Its concerning laying 8 with a low total of 112, 60-52. Should be more like 65-50 tho if the Ducks come to play.

a ML Parlay built around colorado and oregon looks good for tomorrow. gonna need one more to even the odds

St Hoes is shell of itself without a healthy Carl Jones, i dont tihnk the outcome of the xavier game would have been much different had he played because he played hurt @ umass and struggled which i believe was the difference in that game. Be leary of the hoes @ penn on saturday, they may drop that one too

0.5 / 0.558

Ducks over usc
    West Ill over umkc
    Zona over utah

left colorado out of parlay but may add another one later with them in it, just have wierd feeling about that game.

also, im bracing myself now for the Oregon ATS loss tonight so itll be easier to accept it later, because losing a bet against this usc team on the road will be tough to deal with. I forgot that they somehow hung with stanford and cal on the road, but they get pummeled at home...need oregon to get off to fast start tonight so usc cant ugly up the game as much as they woudl like

want to back oregon st to beat ucla tonight but im convinced that obama's brother in law is a terrible coach.

Comment

Let's keep this marathon going bro and get 'em back one day at a time! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL beholdah:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X