Friday Lang and Qoinn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Lang and Qoinn

Mighty hit with North Carolina (-13 1/2) Thursday.

Friday it’s Harvard. The deficit is 220 sirignanos.

WTF another win! I don't know if I should fade or follow!

Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon lang

20 dime conference money move
    yale +6

Gotta be careful.......Hes following different cappers.... Today he is following Paul Leiner, who is pretty Hot.

:thumbs:
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

I just don't know anymore....I might just lay off this game now that their going against each other...and they both haven't lost since you've posted both them together...well at least we know ones gotta lose today:)

Comment

do you really think lang's monster ego would allow him to follow someone else as his plays?

I see talk of him fading himself and/or tailing other touts every time he wins a few in a row, but in reality NO ONE, even LANG, is that bad that they won't go on a winning streak here and there.

i mean if he can all of a sudden win by tailing a hot capper, why after a week or two of winning does he go back to ****ting all over himself for sometimes months at a time with "his own" picks?

sounds illogical to me. I think it's just much more likely that he's hit a hot streak.

now if he won for a year straight or something, i might think differently, but anyone can go on a 6-0 run or whatever he's at....in fact it's almost impossible not to at some point just by pure luck, lol

Comment

what Stif said +1. He will be back to his losing ways in no time.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X