• Show
Clear All

• monday

ATS/Totals: 71-52-2: +20.319

ML Parlays: 14-15: +0.224

Dog MLs: 4-15: +0.684

1.1 / 1 u

Oklahoma +6 vs. mizzou

Not taking chance that this line goes lower. Sooners got completely pulverized in their the first matchup in mizzou, so im not too thrilled about backing the sooners here, but this is not the regular average let down spot. A short turnaround after dramatic win over their hated rival. Tigers will take this game seriously but tough to expect any team to cover 6 on the road in a spot like this. Sooners should be thanking the schedule makers for this one.

PS: Marcus Denmon is the TRUTH
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-06-2012, 03:04 PM. Reason: error in record

really frustrating development has occured with a game i really liked for tomorrow

Auburn hosts alabama , line opened at auburn +6.5. Bama is a terrible shooting team, which is a very bad quality to have when laying road chalk. Auburn has been improving and would be a great home dog in this spot imo. I was debating whether or not to put 2 units on this play, then the line goes off the board...turns out Bama has suspended 2nd best player Tony Mitchell. The line comes back out at +5, but would not surprise me in the least if someone steps up for bama and plays out of their minds, and the team has a better offensive flow in their first game without him. Still may play auburn, but i like it significantly less now, real disappointed :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
      really frustrating development has occured with a game i really liked for tomorrow

Auburn hosts alabama , line opened at auburn +6.5. Bama is a terrible shooting team, which is a very bad quality to have when laying road chalk. Auburn has been improving and would be a great home dog in this spot imo. I was debating whether or not to put 2 units on this play, then the line goes off the board...turns out Bama has suspended 2nd best player Tony Mitchell. The line comes back out at +5, but would not surprise me in the least if someone steps up for bama and plays out of their minds, and the team has a better offensive flow in their first game without him. Still may play auburn, but i like it significantly less now, real disappointed :bang:
      Auburn has been extremely coverlious the entire season. I learned my lesson when I went against them and took So. Fla. The last game I remember AU not covering was Vanderbilt on the road. They have covered every game at home in recent memory. Would not be shocked to see AU ML. Just my opinion tho if you think Bama has a talented enough backup than play them. GL in the game will be a good one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrettBradley View Post
        Auburn has been extremely coverlious the entire season. I learned my lesson when I went against them and took So. Fla. The last game I remember AU not covering was Vanderbilt on the road. They have covered every game at home in recent memory. Would not be shocked to see AU ML. Just my opinion tho if you think Bama has a talented enough backup than play them. GL in the game will be a good one to watch.
        nice word..

Thanks for input Bradley. i wasnt saying i would back bama, i would never lay chalk with them on road as i mentioned. Just saying i was very high on auburn in this spot and i thought the +6.5 was rediculous, but im far less high on them now with the Mitchell news. Adds an intangible to this game that i dont like. Ive seen many teams play their best in first game without a key player.

Comment

Working...
        X