Vandy over lsu

0.5/ 0.655

ML Parlay

Ohio over toledo
    UNC over duke
    Tennessee over south car

1.08 / 1 u

ECU +6 vs. memphis

Should be a solid home court atmosphere for ECU tonight. Theyve played their best ball of season these last 3 games and im thinkin they give memphis a run. What worries me is ecu prior to this win streak had a habit of digging themselves an early hole in their home games (vs. ucf, vs tulsa) and theyre doomed if they do that tonight. I do tihnk the pirates have started to turn the corner a lil bit of late and this memphis big east stuff may be somewhat of a distraction for memphis

gl guys , workin on another play or 2. tough slate because im mostly intrigued by road chalk tonight

Was looking at those Pirates as well! GL tonight and I wish Lang would get off my back already....sheesh, he's breaking me. Should wait until his picks are posted.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

bad call on ecu, had 10 game ats win streak coming in to tonight but it didnt really feel like it. i havent been feeling it at all this week, just feel off... looks like both parlays are shot too, o well. hopefully i start feeling it again asap. pathetic loss for fsu

Comment

Working...
      X