• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday

ATS/Totals: 76-54-2: +23.136

ML Parlays: 15-19: -1.218

Dog MLs: 4-15: +0.684

major brickfest in st joes game last night, could tell early the over was doomed, 3's werent dropping for either side. Umass won the battle of the bricks.
    both the bets ive lost on hoes games this year came in hoes-umass matchups.

Had tough time finding plays i really liked last week, lines are damn sharp.

1.375 / 1.25

Iowa St+10 @ baylor

Cyclones havent lost by more than 10 all year so i'll take my chances. Baylor has been coming back to earth big time lately, Jackson is the only player who can create for the team.

Will likely be on louisville considering theyve gotten the better of cuse past few years. Seems like Pitino has Boheim's number

0.25 / 1 u

Iowa St ML +400

Comment

1.15 / 1

Lville +3 vs. cuse

Tough game, no doubt cuse knows all about how louisville has owned them and will be up for this game, but im more inclined to think they get revenge back in carrier dome later in the month. The louisville streak over cuse is no fluke, it seems its more the system and style of play than the players that gives cuse problems. Also, cuse is a great team but are not invincible in the slightest. Since getting smoked by the Irish they nearly dropped 2 home games, eeking out close ones over WV and Gtown. It's not like these guys are steamrolling teams left and right. Should be a good one

gl guys

Comment

Working...
      X