Clear All

• wed

ATS/Totals: 77-55-2: +22.761
    ML Parlays: 15-19: -1.218
    Dog MLs: 4-16: +0.434

Both 1.1 / 1

Indiana vs. Northwestern: Over 149

SE Mizz St +5 vs. murray st

Watched most of the first semo-murray matchup and told myself would play semo in the revenge game, they gave murray a real tough game and gets to catch murray here with st mary's on deck

I dont see northwestern being able to slow down Indy's offense, nwest has been playing a short rotation and guy's heavy minutes but they havent shown lately theyll look to take the air out of the ball. Thinkin Indy has good chance to get in high 80's, and i dont think this will be a blowout.

will have couple more tomorrow. no hurry to lock anything else in.

GL today Beholdah! :thumbs:
    SEMO blew that game at Murray, hopefully they can grab a quick lead and feed off their home crowd and get the job done tonight!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe

0.5 / 0.885

ND over rutgers
      Tennessee vs. ark
      Iona over rider
      Weber St over montana st

im surprised the money seems to be coming in on the under in indiana game, i think (hope) whoever drove the total down is wrong. Dont see this game being defensive, lot of quality shooters on the court and no1 on nwest can handle Zeller.

1.07 / 1 u

New Mexico -1 @ sd st

This line looks bizarre but it makes sense considering the lobos were double digit faves in the Pit. Oddsmakers just being consistent here in their belief that the lobos are the better team, im taking the angle that they're correct. I was hoping to catch points here but dont want to take chance of losing -1 as i see nm -1.5 out there.

Comment

Peeved about not getting a Wagner, Bucknell, Belmont, or UCSB type of team to play than COC! Of course everybody was down on the Flashes when they lost road games to Akron, Buffalo, and Ohio but have all those teams left on their home schedule. Actually, Kent just took care of business against UB last night, swept the MAC West for like the 4th year in a row and have been on a roll of late. The other regret I have is that Bobby Cremins is on medical leave and won't be with Charleston when they come this Saturday.....always liked that guy at Georgia Tech.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL tonight B:thumbs:
          NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
          O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
          NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
          O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
          Rothstein's "leans":
          Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

GL B! Like your write-ups.

Comment

Thanks guys, manned up and added 2

1.02 / 1 u

Miami + 5 vs. unc

1.07 / 1 u

Tennessee -8 vs. arkansas

Wanted 6 with miami but think they have good chance tonight

Throw out any arkansas has done at home this year, a different team takes the court on the road. Tennessee should dominate in the paint

Comment

Working...
              X