79-58-2: +21.641

ML Parls: 16-19: -0.333

Dog MLs: 4-16: +0.434

1.263 / 1.25

Citadel (-101) @ west carolina

0.25 / 1.213

Citadel ML+485

I HATE MYSELF :bang::bang::bang::bang: 4-21 , winless on the road

But if citadel is a steaming terd, west carolina is a slightly less steamed terd

West car been extremely competitive lately against any team not named davidson, 10 game losing streak but majority been by single digits. West car has also lost like 10 of last 11 if you take out the rediculous 141-30 win over some division 19 school.

lookin at a couple others. want to back san fran, but getting really bad vibes from the +5 homedawg as i lost both +5 home dogs last night, both lost by 9 in annoying games

gl guys

Saw a couple of weeks ago and posted that I thought WCU had all but packed it in.....unfortunately my good friend Larry Hunter's days may be numbered! Let's cash that Crappadell play.....GL
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL

Comment

knew id regret backing those losers..

this san fran-byu is lot of fun to watch, zero defense. Matter Carlino is an absolute baller, hes ahead of Jimmer when he was a freshman.

Buster saturday is one of best days of the season, cant wait, will likely be my largest slate of season

Comment

Working...
        X