disregard that first post...

[B]79-59-2: +20.378

ML Parls: 16-19: -0.333

Dog MLs: 4-17: +0.184 B]

1.1 /1 u

South Dakota St vs. Buffalo: Over 138

only hit one on the open, will have 6 or 7 more

Comment

thats a huge move in the buffalo total, i was in a rush when the openers came out and it really jumped off page at me, must have for somelse too.

im hungry to win some doe saturday, narrowing things down

1.1 / 1 u

Arkansas vs. Florida: Over 145

i dont know how this will move but cool with this number. Florida hasnt gone over this number since late december, and hasnt broke 80 once since then. Surprising to me, but given more possessions theyre more than capable. Arkansas is a tournament team at home and the citadel on the road. Theyll play their 40 hell minutes style more comfortably @ home, and florida certainly has the guards to beat them in transition.

Comment

0.5 / 0.925

ML Parl

Lville over depaul
        Iowa St over oklahoma
        NM St over drake
        Kent St over charleston
        Wazzou over zona st

1.1 / 1 u

VMI vs. Will Mary: Over 155.5

I doubt there will be any defensive intensity in this game at all, bill and broad should find it easier to score than they have most of this year with VMI's pace and lack of defense. Think its this high for a reason

still trying to narrow down rest of my slate

Comment

1.288 / 1.25

G Tech +8.5 (-103) @ va tech

0.25 / 0.9

G Tech ML+360

was hoping to get +9 but dont want to wait anymore and lose this number. I like that Glen Rice Jr is suspended because he sounds like a cancer and other dudes always step up without the leading scorer. V Tech hasnt won by more than this number since dec 22nd vs EMU and they come off devastating loss @ fsu. ill take my chances that tech competes

Comment

Hawaii+9.5 is extremely tempting but have plenty of time to marinate on this one. Montana has won 14 of last 15 games but have beaten exactly ONE team with a winning record, 2 wins over 13-12 Port St, and both were competitive games. Montana does have a very good home court adv though, no question, but you can put a nice fat asterisk next to montana's record with that schedule

Comment

1.375 / 1.25

Hawaii +10 @ montana

0.25/ 1.05

Hawaii ML+420

Ill take the bait, hawaii hasnt lost by double digits since november. Lets see montana blow out a quality team

1.1 /1 u

Nova vs ND: Under 133

ND should be able to impose their slow style on nova, no wayns to push the ball.

Comment

1.02 / 1

St Mary's +1 @ murray

was waiting on deladova status, probable now. think gaels are better team

Comment

Working...
                X