• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun

82-63-2: +19.033

ML Parls; 16-20: -0.833

Dog MLs: 4-19: -0.316

had extra brutal loss on ND-Nova under last night, not only did it lose because of OT (usually happens when i play unders) but i got score update on my phone that said 60-58 final... 45 mins later i see the overtime final score on espn ticker :bang: .

also should have finally hit a dog money line last night but v tech hits rediculous 3 pointer at buzzer ...I have no doubts that its worth it to take a piece of underdog moneylines, and im going to start hitting them in the future.

that said, i completely choked saturday.. i was overwhelmed by how many games i liked and i mind****ed myself.. somehow i ended up laying off games i really liked that would have cashed, and added a play or 2 that wasnt even on my radar.. Just couldnt get myself to fire away like i had planned to. A day i had looked forward to for weeks ended up very stressful for me.

Eventually, im going to reach a point where i trust my instincts enough and be comfortable taking a lot of action in one day, Could have had a big day yesterday, but failed

My hope is that starting next year i loosen up and fire away confidently on a large, glorious saturday slate like yesterday. Clearly, Im just not there yet...

1.09 / 1

Oregon +6 @ stanford

These guys have been road warriors, worth a stab.

gl guys

QUACK! Like them as well....GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, gl to u

1.1 / 1

Iowa vs. Indy: Over 151.5

was on the over in first game around the same number, dont think itll be close to the first one but still think the winner clears 80 and itll be competitive game

Comment

Working...
      X