83-64-2: +18.883

ML Parls: 16-20: -0.833

Dog MLs: 4-19: -0.316

played 2 on open for tues

Both 1.1 / 1

UVA -1 @ va tech

NC Greens +3.5 vs. wofford

not sure if i will have monday play

Northwestern and Seton Hall are in similar situations tomorrow where they need to win their home games, i trust nwestern more than seton hall to get it done. Nwest already played mich to an ot game on the road, while mich comes in off the huge osu win. Seton Hall i could see withering away if their shots dont fall early.
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 02-20-2012, 04:58 PM. Reason: fixed record

1.1 /1

NWest (pk) vs. mich

as going to wait but im cool at a pick

UVA i expect to really ramp up the defense for the revenge win

I think wofford getting way too much respect on the road, Greens is deeper and way more athletic. wofford's road game @ geo southern they had a tough time with their athleticsm and nc greens is on par athletically. With this game being on the road for wofford i dont tihnk theyll be able to play at the slow pace they want to.

Comment

one more

1.09 / 1

Miami -2.5 @ maryland

I think miami is the much better all around team, and maryland will have to shoot really well to win this. Stoglin's going to take his 25 shots, i rather the more balanced team. In the first matchup, Maryland's PG Howard had 8 assists, with him gone theyre back to no point guard. Kadji also missed first matchup for miami, this games's more important to miami now and ill take my chances.

Comment

:laughing: cant believe i thought seton hall was more likely to choke than northwestern. canes went from up 5 with min and half left t losing by 5, uva nearly completed the choke trifecta but somehow held on. hopefully i have one more good run in me to end regular season, cold right now.

Comment

Working...
        X