• Show
Clear All

• champ week

ATS/Totals: 92-75-2: +16.347

Dog MLs: 4-23: -1.516 :laughing:

ML Parlays: 16-22: -1.833

1.1 / 1

Drexel +3 vs. vcu

If this game wasnt in richmond and drexel wasnt playing with an even shorter bench due to suspension id put 2 units on drexel. Drexel is a better team imo. Its absolute BS that this tourney is in richmond every year, vcu fans will outnumber drexel fans 75 to 1. Dragons are a team full of veterans that wont fall flat on their face out the gate like mason did yesterday. i still cant believe mason beat ga st. I trust drexel to keep the turnovers down to a reasonable number, which would limit what vcu wants to do

im backing western illinois tonight too i believe

GL Beholdah...I'm with ya on the Dragons! :thumbs:

Liking ORU in the other match up....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1.313 / 1.25 u

West Ill +8 (-105) vs. oral

0.3 / 1.005

Leatherneck ML+335

Comment

[QUOTE=joepa66;289528]GL Beholdah...I'm with ya on the Dragons! :thumbs:

Liking ORU in the other match up....[/QUOTE]

probly good for u with how ive done on dogs lately. just think pts will be handy the way west ill slows it down and plays defense, and perhaps they steal it at the end

Comment

Great call if I remember correctly oral loses outright!

Comment

N-I-C-E! :chaching::chaching::chaching:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

played the sideline past couple days, wasnt feelin much and real busy

1.06 / 1

Oregon St +4 vs. washington

washingtons #1 seed doesnt mean much to me, this tourney is wide open. Beavers were major disappointment this year but they can get hot and win this thing. I like that Cunningham had a terrible game yesterday and they still won, think he has a big game today

Comment

1.05 / 1

Indy pk vs. wiscy

Indy on a roll lately and i think theyll be extra motivated for VJ3, the plodding badgers handled them in the first game but i think Indy has picked up the defense thmeselves lately and theyre much better ofensively

1.08 / 1

NC St +3 vs. uva

As with Indy, state has a confidence building win under their belt beating BC last nite and their shooting could perhaps get a lift from being more familiar with the venue. Also, uva did not play very well down the stretch and is lacking quality depth right now. State missed a bunch of FTs and 3's in first matchup, if uva doesnt hit their 3's theyre in big trouble here.

Both the above games are very similar, wiscy and uva want to ugly the games up ass much as possible to make up for the talent disparity, and they are successful at it quite often, but not today imo. we'll see

Im also very intrigued by Iowa but line moved off 11. pondering that one more

Comment

glad i layed off iowa..

1.07 / 1

Marshall +2.5 vs. so miss

wish i was getting another point or 2, so miss plays nothing but close games. Marshall playing with alot of heart right now. Could be fatigued but theyre great athletes and i think adrenaline will get them thru. That kind of win yesterday will give them alot of confidence down the stretch of what should be another tight one

gl boys, hoping the damn badgers start missing some 3's soon

Comment

With ya on The Pack and liking "We Are" as well....GL Beholdah!:beerbang:

Comment

nearly 4got to post this, i played csu

1.06/ 1

CSU +2.5 vs. aztecs

gl boys

Comment

weak showing for csu :puke:

that could be it for me on regular season. Gonna be out in the ocean for most of day tomorrow codfishin and probly wont be able to get any lines, but if any lines intrigue me when i get back or on sunday ill post here. if not, see yall for the postseasons, this march madness could be epic. So many teams could make a run...

Comment

Working...
                        X