Clear All

• Postseason Tourneys

NCAA:
    NIT:
    CBI/CIT:

NCAA

2.2 / 2

Iona vs. BYU: Over 162

As soon as i saw this matchup i told myself anything under 160 im doubling down on it. Decided that i wont let an extra bucket deter me from hitting it hard. Not a whole lot of margin for error with a number like this, but with these two offenses that are most effective playing fast, i dont think they could make this number high enough.

I thought the same thing when I saw this matchup score will probably be in the 90s

Comment

GL Beholdah.....let's get The Madness off to a good start! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

that was unreal, iona 55 points first 15 mins of game, 17 pts in the last 25 mins? cant believe that over didnt only lose but lost by 12 after that first half, yikes. never seen anything like that in my life

Comment

I was surprised as well. I thought the pick would lose, but would recover on the over.

Comment

ok now that ive slept it off and had some time to accept it, im over it.....

yup no im lying, im absolutely rattled by that game lol there's no around it, im freakin rattled. I cant comprehend how a coach could be so miserably incompetant, ill never get over this one. I already have a good idea of what im playing over the next 3 days, but i cant submit anything yet. that game messed me up mentally, the iona coach should have his balls removed

Comment

I was actually thinking about backing Pitt tonight believe it or not! Also, I have Mizzou cutting them down and wearing the crown this season......:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks for input joe, laying off. woff has indeed been blown out few too many times for me

1.25 u

Delaware +10 (-105) @ buttler

0.25 / 1.163

Hens ML +465

Hens ended year very strong, won 9 of 10 with good road win @ g st, tihnk they compete here

Comment

1.05 / 1

NM St vs. Indy: Over 154

1.03 / 1

Rams +5 vs. murray

0.25 / 0.5

Rams ML+200

Comment

CSU!:thumbs:

Comment

csu is freaking pathetic, that iona game was such an omen of impending disaster for me, i have to endure yet another collosal scoring drought here. this is truly embarassing

Comment

1.1 /1

Harvard +5.5 vs vander

Harv ml + 215

The plan is that this will be getting the last loser bet out of my system

I have to play this because i truly believe that if its close late vandersloot will choke , been plannim on fading vandy in 1st round for long time, jus wanted more points than this

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                          1.1 /1

Harvard +5.5 vs vander

Harv ml + 215

The plan is that this will be getting the last loser bet out of my system

I have to play this because i truly believe that if its close late vandersloot will choke , been plannim on fading vandy in 1st round for long time, jus wanted more points than this

right there with you, i think you have a very good team in harvard to help fade crap tastic vandy:thumbs:
                          NCAAF YTD
                          Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

1.05 / 1

Iowa St +1.5

Comment

1.1 /1

NM St +6

NM ST ML+245

Comment

Working...