Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncsucharlie
    replied
    I hate Carolina.. bunch of elitest who graduate and end up working as waiters, but as students they sure do talk the talk when they are there like they are all lined up to be the next Bill Gates..

NCSU engineering!!!!

I hate both schools, but I especially hate UNC with their ****ty attitudes .. hope they go one and done in the big one.

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    This has nothing to do with this game, potential infraction, or whatever....because I didn't even see it....but I have said for years that it is completely idiotic, unnecessary, and downright stupid for a team to keep intentionally fouling when the game is clearly over. Nothing good can come out of it. There is no way to make up a 12 point defecit in 14 seconds. If you trail by double digits with under like 20 seconds to go, you lost. Let the opponent run the clock out, get over it, and come to play in your next game.

I have always thought that the NCAA should actually enforce some kind of penalty on teams for intentionally fouling and fouling when it's clear they cannot win, even though I do realize that such a thing is not possible or ever going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• NevadaJay
    replied
    Ouch

20 units - ouch. Sorry about that loss. I'm a Duke fan, but man, that was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Originally posted by budfoxx View Post
    What a joke of a day, Duke and South Alabama blow, what a bunch of pussies.
    word.

Leave a comment:

• BoilerBacker
    replied
    Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    haha oh really, he was going for the ball..Why the hell was Hansblow even in the game with 15 seconds left? Like someone said above, he gets away with everything. He cried about an accidental elbow and got an ejection.

I cant believe any of you would say he did it on purpose. They showed the replay 20 times? What the hell did I miss????? haha
    I did not say he did it intentionally. I said it was unnecessary and it was. I dislike both schools equally so I have no bias. Down 12, let it go....and let the clock run out.

Leave a comment:

• budfoxx
    replied
    What a joke of a day, Duke and South Alabama blow, what a bunch of pussies.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    If Henderson was even looking at Hansblow, then you can make the case it was intentional. But he was not even looking his direction. He must have about four eyes?

Who cares about seeding Cuse, we have won that tournament 7 of the past 8 seasons. We struggled one season and it happened to be the season of our youngest team ever in 50 years. lol DUKE BLOWS...

Next year we will be ranked number 1 in the country, enjoy it now...
    Haha, again I'm not saying I thought it was malicious or intentional. I'm saying it was UNNECESSARY and FLAGRANT. That's the breaks. He seems like a good kid and all, but he made a bad decision.

Also, Duke will not be #1 next year, hahaha.. They wont' even be #1 in the ACC, UNC will be (again), and if Thaddeus Young stays then Georgia Tech will be #2. Then Duke.

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    If Henderson was even looking at Hansblow, then you can make the case it was intentional. But he was not even looking his direction. He must have about four eyes?

Who cares about seeding Cuse, we have won that tournament 7 of the past 8 seasons. We struggled one season and it happened to be the season of our youngest team ever in 50 years. lol DUKE BLOWS...

Next year we will be ranked number 1 in the country, enjoy it now...

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    I cant believe any of you would say he did it on purpose. They showed the replay 20 times? What the hell did I miss????? haha

When it comes to Duke my friend.....

YOU MISS EVERYTHING.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    They have stopped catering to Duke that's all :nuts:
    Apparently they see something other than Puke blue finally.... About time. To say that's not "dirty" is a bit much to stomach. There was 14 seconds left in a BLOWOUT and no need to do that. I'm not saying it was dirty or wasn't (so don't get your panties in a bunch Dookie GM), but NO ONE can disagree that it was definitively unnecessary.

Them's the break I guess for young Mr Henderson....

HOW BOUT THEM DOOKIES AND THEIR 7 SEED IN THE ACC TOURNEY!?!?!?!?!?!

:laughing:

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
    A foul like that down 12 with 15 seconds left was unnecessary. He deserves what he is going to get.
    haha oh really, he was going for the ball..Why the hell was Hansblow even in the game with 15 seconds left? Like someone said above, he gets away with everything. He cried about an accidental elbow and got an ejection.

Leave a comment:

• Leafs3113
    replied
    ACC refs are a joke...All year they have been a joke.
    I dont know but that looked pretty intentional to me. Who try's to swat a ball thats already been nocked away with there elbow. :nuts:

I think they made the right call and wish that happened in a hockey game lol we would still be watching that brawl now lol. It could have gone either way and aguments both ways can be justified but he looked like he ment to hit him in the face

Leave a comment:

• BoilerBacker
    replied
    A foul like that down 12 with 15 seconds left was unnecessary. He deserves what he is going to get.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    lol

Leave a comment:

• FearTheRaven
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...