ACC Men's Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    I would not be surprised one bit to see NC State pull an upset and advance to the next round. They have proven they can run with best in the league, it's just all about them playing a full game.
    Just thought this was worth bringing back up. Which got this response from Dookie:

"NC St is garbage, they will not beat Duke on Thursday. After their miracle win on at home against Carolina, they lost 6 of their final 8 games. Duke already beat them on the road by 23 earlier in the year, this is a longshot. I dont see one advantage NC St has in this game. They are in for a rough one on Thursday night, which Im happy to say is on national tv.

Duke may have gotten the 7th seed but it turned out for the best for us. I think we make a run, I mean hell, we have won 7 of the past 8 of these. We are finally getting that scorer from GH."

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
      NC St is garbage, they will not beat Duke on Thursday. After their miracle win on at home against Carolina, they lost 6 of their final 8 games. Duke already beat them on the road by 23 earlier in the year, this is a longshot. I dont see one advantage NC St has in this game. They are in for a rough one on Thursday night, which Im happy to say is on national tv.

Duke may have gotten the 7th seed but it turned out for the best for us. I think we make a run, I mean hell, we have won 7 of the past 8 of these. We are finally getting that scorer from GH.
      LOL!!!! How bout them Dukies..... :beerbang:

Comment

I was wrong, NC St played great tonight with a ton of heart, shame on me for saying that. Hard fought game tonight for both teams, I hate losing so this one is tough but I was wrong about this one. I hope State wins it...
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I will also root for State. But the fact is, Duke is terrible. They will get bounced in the first round of the tournament. I hope they square off against Winthrop!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
            I will also root for State. But the fact is, Duke is terrible. They will get bounced in the first round of the tournament. I hope they square off against Winthrop!!
            terrible? I understand you all dislike Duke but terrible? Come on buddy, be realistic
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

They are a bad team, not the worst of all time, but a bad team!! One of the worst in the ACC this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                terrible? I understand you all dislike Duke but terrible? Come on buddy, be realistic
                If they aren't wearing jersies that say "Duke" they are a bubble team at best.

Comment

Va Tech

and Carolina in the finals...both Florida teams leave the building today.
                  Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Working...
                  X