Ok State vs Nebraska

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok State vs Nebraska

liking OK State tonight...i feel they need this one to get in the tourney and have revenge on their minds as nebraska beat them by 2 on sutton's court earlier in the season. ok state should win this fairly easily as boggans will be returning from his one game zadane suspension.....any thoughts on this game?

They haven't played this year

Not trying to be a dick, but think you are confused on the Nebraska/OSU match-up.... Nebraska is in Big 12 North & OSU is Big 12 South, thus they only play once a year, that being said, YES Nebraska DID BEAT OSU LAST YEAR ON THEIR HOME COURT, but this is their first match-up this year.... It is a make up game from earlier in the year due to weather.... I agree with your tout, think OSU should come out ready to play, just hope they can play a full 40 minutes like they did their first 15 games of the year. Boggan will be pumped & so will be the other Pokes who were embarrassed by Baylor on Saturday, gut check time..... Pokes in a corner, have to fight their way out, GL to you & me, as I am with you on this one :beerbang:
    NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
    NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

your right i was mistaken....good luck with the pick!

Comment

No worries, that is why the forum is here, wasn't trying to be a dick!!! Honestly think OSU is STRONG PLAY:beerbang: Sorry if I came off as a jerk or know it all, but do see some revenge playing into this game!
        NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
        NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Working...
        X