Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Pokes win a road game, I say hell YES!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Pokes win a road game, I say hell YES!!

This is a tough game to cap, not much at stake, if O-State wins they are still under 500 in the conference and this would be their first road win of the year... Only way the make the tournament is to win the Big 12 I believe, but do also believe that they will come out ready to play & not be the first OSU team under a Sutton to not win a conference game!!!!

O-State Pick em' = smokescreen if not their season is.... :flush:
    0-2-1 on season

Other plays:
    VA Commonwealth -3
    Western Kentucky -5
    Siena/Niagra OVER 149
    Niagra +1
    NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
    NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

I like the Pokes as well....yee haw@:beerbang: GL today!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks partner, don't really know what Nebraska has to play for other than senior night..... Interesting fact from Big 12 Senior Nights.... OSU beats K-State (covers) , A&M beats Mizzou (covers) , Baylor beats OSU (covers), Kansas beats Texas (doesn't cover), K-State beats OU (covers), Iowa State loses to Tech (but covers)..... Just some insight, has me wanting to take Nebraska, but truly think OSU is a winner, making them my smokescreen, breaking up the sticky icky and burning it down:nuts:

Comment

Just got a report of www.gopokes.com
        that Jameson Curry is over his stomach bug ( he only scored 40 with it against Baylor) should be full strength for tonights game...... Just an FYI, later BB

Comment

GL today, Bbaked!
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Thanks..... Hey know this is not on the subject, but how do I get an Avatar beside my name? Sorry bud, first timer on this and would like to put something up there..... When you get time, just let me know, look forwarding to hearing back from you, thanks for the help in advance!!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

BBaked, if you look in the general forum, there is a sticky that says you can post your avatar requests there ..

GL 2nite, I'm thinking about taking Nebraska on Senior night though, I've lost too much $$$ when betting against teams against senior night!! :bang:
              2009 NCAA Football
              Record: 41-38-1
              +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
              Record: 11-14-0
              +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
              Record: 15-15-2
              +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Thanks!!! Don't blame you, check out my post on the trends for Senior Night in Big 12 below..... Shoot even Colorado won outright on Senior Night, but for some reason I think OSU will blow them away...... Anyways, thanks for the info & GL

Comment

ORU golden beagles only Okie team gotta chance

hey baked

glad to see someone still believes in the Cowpokes but this has gotta be their
                  worst road skid in history! Henry Iba is rollling over in his grave and Eddie Sutton is having some hot coed buy him and Shean a bottle of Jack Daniels finest Old No 7 sour mash!

CornFuskers pick em
                  Ark St wild injuns +5 1/2

Comment

Good luck, I like OKState.
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt Stk Go-Rillas View Post
                      hey baked

glad to see someone still believes in the Cowpokes but this has gotta be their
                      worst road skid in history! Henry Iba is rollling over in his grave and Eddie Sutton is having some hot coed buy him and Shean a bottle of Jack Daniels finest Old No 7 sour mash!

CornFuskers pick em
                      Ark St wild injuns +5 1/2

LOL, too funny.... Probably right, ole Eddie is probably "succumbing to the temptation and bought a bottle of Kentucky's finest whiskey:sm: :beer2:
                      I have seen the Poke Choke many of times, but for some reason I truly believe they win this one and build up some momentum for Big 12 tourney where they play Nebraska again and then face Texas, , break out the Whiskey because it is over, unless you count the NOT INVITED TOURNAMENT

Comment

gl today B!

Comment

Needed It!!!

Thanks man, damn POKE CHOKE again I tell ya..... Get down 30 points on the road, stupid..... Might get a home game in Stillwater if they make the NIT:lost: season makes me :puke:

Comment

Working...
                          X