Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs

3-5: -1.41

slow start but been treading lightly, waiting to get a better feel. Of my 8 plays, I only regret making one of them (the ark st @ dayton play)

1.1 / 1 u

Valpo-2 @ nebraska

Not sure what this line will do but dont want to lay more than this so not taking a chance. Valpo was weak on the road LY but im banking on them shoring that up a bit being more experienced now. Gotta believe their ahead of Nebraska chemistry wise with Neb learning new system and players playing new roles. The ceiling for this husker team isnt very high to begin with.

GL today Beholdah, man you getting to it early!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I'm going to play the Northern Kentucky Norse tonight :laughing:. Never thought I would say those words. I wanted to get a look at San Diego so I watch a portion of the 2nd half of the NKU/SD game on live feed and was pretty impressed w/ NKU. They are better than theyre projected to be. Tulsa learning new system, new players, new roles and all that, the team they demolished 110-54, LSU SHrevenport also lost by 30 to Midwestern STate University, so that means nothing at all. I'll take my chances but will wait for better line if possible. I also watched a couple minutes of interview with SD COach Grier after the game and he was saying how tough it wzas to guard NKU's offensive sets. This will be interesting tonight haha

Comment

1 u

Norse +7.5 (-108)

0.2 u

Norse ml +265

Comment

I cant believe I just put hard earned actual real money on the Northern Kentucky Norse :puke: If you told me even just a day and a half ago I was going to bet a unit on NKU Norse I would say who the hell is that :dunno:

Comment

Working...
          X