X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

3-7 : -3.61

been crappy start for me but plenty of time to right the ship

Nebraska is a dreadful basketball team, sucks that valpo is still a weakminded bunch. Nebraska only managed 2 points in last 7:30 of game on intentional foul FTs and still held on

Going to get down on some early action and back Ok St. They gutted out that win yesterday over pretty solid Akron team and I'm lookin for some momentum to carry over here. Ok St frontoucrt took another hit yesterday with JP Olukemi going down but won't hurt them as much in this game with Maymon being out for Tenn. Will post before gametime, hoping for a +4

1.07 / 1 u

OK St +4 (-107) vs. tenn

Comment

Ball bounced the right way this morning....GL with the rest today!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe

1.02/ 1 u

BC +4 (-102) vs. dayton

Not really sure what Dayton has done to be laying 4 here. Dillard has big experience advantage at PG over Hanlon but he hasnt played well early on. Game should be a pickem imo

Going to the South dakota St-Marshall game tomorrow afternoon, Excited to see the Jacks play in person

Comment

BC really came to play haha pathetic 1st half effort

1 / 1.071 u

ML Parl

NC St over umass
          EMU over eastern ill
          So Dak St over hofstra
          Wisc GB over so utah

Comment

1.07/ 1 u

Sandusky -2.5 (-107) vs. providence

1.02 / 1 u

CSUN -2.5 (-102) vs. siena

Comment

CSUN playing strong ball to start the year and I think their style will give siena a hard time

Cotton doubtful for this game and Prov is already missing key guys and short on depth, I'll roll the dice Frazier can lead them to victory

Comment

1.1 / 1 u

Beach vs. UNC: Under 146

Im not an unders guy, but neither team is close to what they were last year on offense and wont be able to run and gun as effectively as the last matchup. Been mulling this one over all day, manned up and played it

Comment

Working...
                X