Totals Overall: 1-1 -0.1 u

ATS/Totals: 10-12 -1.92
    ML Parlays: 0-1 -1 u
    Dog ML: 0-7 -1.85 u

1.09 / 1 u

N Texas +7 (-109) @ uva

0.2/ 0.52 u

NT ML+260

Both teams starting to play better ball past couple games, I expect NT to compete significantly better than they did @ creighton. Having a quality PG and Tony Mitchell should make them a live dog, UVA is no powerhouse at this juncture

I like Cal Irvine over southern miss. Southern Miss has played some ugly games and gutted out victories with toughness and defense. I dont see them being able to keep pulling out games turning the rock over like they have been. After 24 and 26 turnover games to start the year they had season low turnover output last game, still 17 vs. sam houston. They are also undersized and it appears that Irvine will be the team to finally really take advantage of this. They outrebuonded UCLA 51-39 and are currently leading the country in rebounds, of course its small sample but they can clearly grab some boards. They are also better shooting team from distance.

Comment

1.05 /1 u

Butler +9 (-105) vs. unc

0.2/ 0.8

But ML+400

UNC has played nobody and comes in off a cakewalk victory while butler pulled out a close tough game. theyve still shown some scary explosiveness, but their flaws are going to start coming to light soon enough. Shooting 50% from the line will make it hard to cover chalk vs competant teams. I still wish Butler had a good PG to allow Clarke to play off ball more, but I would be surprised at all to see them slow UNC down alot and have chance for more late game heroics at the end.

Comment

2.4 /2 u

Cal Irvine -3 (-120) vs. so miss

I bought the half point, most likely just a waste of 0.2 units if I lose and not the smartest thing to do. I've been checking back o nthis line all day waiting for it to drop to the clean 3and it wont budge, just had to buy it. Imo I'm getting the more experienced, bigger, less sloppy and better shooting team so lets see what happens

Comment

Looks like you're a mean green ant eating bulldog tonight! GL Beholdah....:thumbs::laughing:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Very off right now, mean green bad angle.

Southern miss dominated the boards and only had 7 turnovers, basically exact oposite of what i said...time to sharpen it up

Comment

1.08/ 1

Delware +9 vs. kan st

0.2 / 0.78

Del ML +390

Comment

Working...
              X