• tues/wed

played on open

1.1 /1

Indiana-7.5 vs. unc

missed the open, opened as dogs

1.1 /1

FSU-1.5 vs. minny

Comment

Looks like you are UP for the B1G / ACC Challenge. BOL to ya Beholdah!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1.1 /1 u

Iowa +3 @ va tech

I think Iowa is better team, I wanted to wait for possible better number but noticed the line down to 2 elsewhere so hit 3 while it was still available

Comment

I'm very excited for the wednesday slate. It sucks there arent totals for the majority of the games. I would play Iona-Niagara over any number but doubt there will a total on it.

Comment

2.2 /2

BYU -5.5 vs. montana

Will possibly buy back a unit on this one when the line goes up, think I'm being tricked by this one, if Will Cherry was back for the Griz this line would make a lot more sense but i'm 99% sure he's still not back

Comment

the BYU line jumped to 7.5 already, getting favorable lines have not worked out for me too often this season obviously since I've been awful

record is 16-22-1: -7.94 u going into tuesday night... sunday night I added a loser bet on Davidson at 6:58 pm, 2 mins before the 7 pm start...when I do that you know I'm in scuffle...I'm very much anti-last second degenerate action plays. Certainly deserved to lose that bet, was foolish

1.1 / 1

CSUN +15.5 @ ucla

lost a point of value from the opener, CSUN playing strong ball to start the year, I think at this point UCLA will just be happy to win after their latest debacle

Comment

1.15 / 1

Denver +5 @ so miss

was going to lay off but would be kicking myself later, both my 2 unit plays this year have been against so miss, burned me last time. I think theyll struggle with Denvers methodical offense. well see

Comment

GL!
                  Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

wed

wanted fresh thread, 1-3 again last night.

17-25-1: -10.29 u

Cant believe how ugly it's gotten, but if I have anything on my side it is time, long way to go to turn it around. Even though I've been very off, I will write my thoughts on some games until it gets so ugly to the point where my thoughts are completely worthless.

2.2 / 2

BYU -5.5

As of now, I have a 5 point middle opportunity if I want to cut into the risk here, still undecided. Have pretty bad wierd feeling about this one. Without Cherry and lacking bigs that can matchup with Davies, I just dont see it for Montana. Great home court advantage for BYU too, really wierd opening line, baffling

they finally put out totals for every game. I mentioned I would play the over of Iona-Niagara regardless of what number it is, but at 171.5....damn thats high. I think I will play it anyway, especially if it dips down a few ticks. All Guard play, 3 's up and down, winner might break 100. Niagara is dreadful at defending the 3, and Iona has dudes that can flat out drain it. the fact that a 90-81 final score would cash for the under is insane, but I can truly see this being 103-94 type of game.

1.1 /1

UNLV vs. Cal Irvine: OVer 144.5

The Anteaters really let me down when I put 2 units on them vs southern miss, but the way they crapped the bed after that shows they arent what I thought they were. And of course southern miss stuck it in me again last night. Coach Tyndall is clearly the freakin man. Also, Denver is garbage this year. Anyway, Anteaters were in the top 35 in tempo last year and come off games vs 3 snail pace teams (So miss, Sam Houston and Pepperdine). Ill take my chances this will be a fast paced game..

1.05 / 1

Miami -1.5 vs. michigan st

MSU has not played well of late, while Miami appears to be getting their ish together a lil bit after a pathetic start. Not sure what was wrong with them in first few games out the gates, I was high on them this year, but they're playing better ball now. MSU was in a dogfight with oakland and that final score is decieving, and the close game vs la laf was pretty weak performance. I'll take my chances Miami will pull it out at home and don't see Spartans getting it together yet

I also have 1 unit on CSUN+15.5, but I'm strongly considering buying it back, and I'm still considering others

Comment

total came down a little

1.1 /1

Iona-Niagara: Over 168.5

No margin for error, I'm sure this will blow up in my face. Sticking with the gut . No defensive presence big men really for either team.

Comment

both my over bets were horrible haha 0-4 on overs this year..yikes. Nice to hit the 2 unit play at least, glad I didnt try to middle. I'm letting the CSUN bet ride, might as well. going to waste an extra 0.1 on it

0.1 / 0.9

CSUN ML

Comment

UNLV over actually only came up bucket short, wasnt really horrible bet. Cal Irvine on the other hand, now they are horrible...

Comment

Working...
                          X