Over (2 u): None
    Over (1 u): 0-4= -4.4
    Under (1 u): 1-0= +1
    Totals Overall: 1-4: -3.4

ATS/Totals Overall: 21-29-2: -7.77 u

Dog MLs: 1-17= -2.75
    ML Parlays: 1-1= -0.083
    Middle Buybacks= -0.1

Not the record I had planned, thats for sure. Dreadful job picking spots with underdogs, to only hit one outright out of 18 attempts is futile. Granted a lot of them are real large underdog longshots but still pathetic. The only positive is the 2 unit plays have been easy winners. I'm still confident I'm going to make a run at some point, really need to sharpen up the angles. Cal Poly not the team to fade marys with

Sunday 12/2

1.1 /1

Maryland -5 vs. george mason (neutral court)

Taking the bait here, mason is decent but not on the Terps level

good luck guys
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-02-2012, 12:45 AM.

Tuesday

2.2 / 2

Arkansas -1.5 vs. oklahoma

Bud Walton Arena is worth more than that for this matchup, sooners are nothing special

Marinating over few others

Comment

1.09 / 1

NC St vs. uconn (MSG)

1.07 / 1

Western Carolina +18 @ illinois

0.05 / 1.125

West Car ML+2250

1.02 / 1

Pacific-6 vs. nevada

NC St more talented and I think theyll show up tonight on this stage and prove it

Illinois has the zags on deck and I dont believe in their ranking. West carolina has been pretty crappy tho, but 18 points still alot in a spot like this.

Nevada has been pretty shakey this year, Pacific has some quality wins and is more battle tested, see them winning this at home so hopefully by more than 6
      Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-04-2012, 03:46 PM. Reason: wrote wrong unit amt

Comment

wednesday opening line plays

1.1 / 1

Ohio +7 @ memphis

1.1 / 1

UVA -3.5 vs. tennessee

I'll chalk Ohio's loss the other day up to lookahead spot to this game. Bobcats a verteran team and will be up for this big game.

UVA has been on a roll lately and healthier now, dont see tennesee beating them on the road

Comment

I dont think memphis should be favored on a neutral court vs Ohio so 7 points seems pretty high for this game

Comment

1.05 / 1

Drake +2.5 vs. st mary

Had it planned that if I lost going against Delladova in the Poly game that I'd run it back when they went to Drake, hadnt planned on them lookin amazing that game tho, but sticking with the angle, still dont think his supporting cast is that great and they wont fare as well out of their own gym. Drake been tough this year

Comment

1 / 0.94

ML Parlay

West Ill / LaSalle/ Zags

Comment

Wow, didnt see Ohio getting stomped like that...also i clearly have bad read on St Marys

1.07 /1

Cal Davis -3 vs. san jose st

Think this team is better than the 1-4 record.

Likely no plays for thursday

Comment

1.07 / 1

NC St -16 vs. cleve st

Cleve St missing big body in the middle (Grady) , have played easy schedule. NC St had their close call vs weaker team earlier (NC Ash). If PAck show up they should blow these guys out.

Comment

Let's BEgettin' that cash today! GL
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1.1 / 1

Toledo -6 @ east ill

I like fading east ill, Toledo much harder sched and much better guards, Also shoot FTs 75% to East ill sub 60% ft. Think they gotta be hungry for road win

Comment

1.08 /1

Zags -11.5 vs. illinois

few more points than I hoped to lay but I'm going to stab at this. I think illinois overrated and Zags will win majority of home games by double digits. Revenge spot too, Line high for a reason

think thats it, not feelin the slates past few days, slept on doing on a ML parlay, had one lined up and never submitted it, oh well

gl guys

Comment

Illinois is waayyy better than I gave them credit for, Coach Groce is clearly the man, ohio Bobcats not lookin nearly as good without him.

Also, I will puke if I hear the words Gonzaga and Final Four in the same sentence again...please...cant use the just an off game excuse for that performance. The Wazzou near loss you can make that case, but this game? They wanted this one badly and their guards were outclassed. IF they didnt come out the gates on fire they probably lose this one by 25

Also, I cant complain too much since Toledo still covered the spread, but since I mentioned the FT% disparity very much in favor of Toledo, thought I'd point this out...cant make this stuff up hahaha

coming into the game- Toledo 75% , East Ill 58%

In this game: Toledo 9-18 (50%) East Ill 13-17 (76%)

Toledo was sporting a worse % most of the game till the end

Comment

1.09 / 1

Akron +10

0.2 / 0.9

ML +450

Nearly had this at -101 juice but odds changed as I entered it of course

Scary bet, Creighton is damn good when theyre on their game. I really like this Akron team, balanced, have depth and hit 3's with quality PG play. Bit of a letdown spot for Creighton coming off a revenge win (St Joes) and a rivalry win (Braska). Won't be taking teams lightly after the Boise loss but doesnt mean they will be as UP for this game as Akron should be.

gl guys
                            Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-09-2012, 11:23 AM. Reason: miswrote something

Comment

Working...
                            X