Clear All

• saturday

will update record after saturday

2.2 /2

Oklahoma-1 vs. texas atm (neutral)

both 1.1 /1

Notre Dame -4.5 vs. purdue (neutral)

Montana (pk) vs. south dakota st
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-14-2012, 02:26 PM. Reason: noted that 2 games are neutral courts

Gonna have bunch of wagers but those were only games I felt necessary to hit early. Notre Dame looks like sucker bet :bang:

South Dakota State has disappointed me this year, Will Cherry returns Montana, wont play major minutes yet but will give them a major boost, Montana always has great homecourt advantage

Texas atm has played weak schedule and failed their only major test (crushed by Billikens). I like Oklahoma's experience advantage. Also, I thought out the box a little with the Oklahoma play, ATM is playing at a very slow tempo again. Based on my preseason readings, ATM was supposed to have the players this year to run their coach's preffered uptempo game. Seeings that havent been able to do that I feel they will start to be exposed a little bit and are still a work in progress. I was impressed with what I saw from Oklahoma when they nearly won @ Arkansas.

As for the ND play, as I said I figured theyd be 7.5 point faves at least and the game wasnt really on my radar for any more than throwing ND in a ML parlay possibly. I took the -4.5 bait.

Comment

1.1 /1

San Fran Dons +4 @ nevada

Not sure how this line will move, but I'll take 4 with what is the better team imo. I'm concerned about the FT% disparity. Howver, I'm high on the Dons, they have a beast on the glass in Dickerson, great PG play and shoot lights out 3's. Nevada has been a weak defensive team this year, lean over here too depending on the number. If Dons fail to cover it'll likely be because of FT's. HArd to believe a team that shoots the 3 like they do would keep shooting FTs so poorly

Comment

GL this weekend. Just wanted to say I do enjoy reading your threads when i get time (of which I wish I had more, lol)

Your handicapping is solid, and i'm certain you will turn it around and go on a nice run before long :beerbang:

Comment

appreciate that stiff, thanks man. Hopefully the turn around starts tomorrow

1.1 / 1

Akron+2 @ detroit

The bookmaker lines will be out soon and some adjustments will be made, rolling the dice that this will be best line I'll get, similar to the San Fran line. Detroit has real solid home court Adv and of course a few real talented players. I think Akron bounces back from the Creighton game with a solid road win. Detroit is 5-0 at home but best win is Drake, rest were pretty lowly teams. Sample sizes still small, but Akron is rated pretty significantly higher in efficiency on both sides of the ball, has advantage down low w/ Marshall and gets more balanced scoring. Tough game but I tihnk they gut it out on the road

Comment

well, right decision on Akron, opened at a Pickem @ BM. The early line movements are pretty fascinating stuff, lot of movement on the early betonline numbers, then shortly after 5:30 the bookmaker lines come out and a bunch of the lines moved 1 or 2 points.

Comment

1/ 1.593

ML Parl

Ill Chic over e mich
              ND over purdue
              Loy Ill over miss st
              Mich over wv

Comment

I'll tell you what, that loss on Montana really really really sucked. It was far from a strong wager, and I didnt execute again today...but a win there and I wouldve been content, and this wouldve been a day to build off of, I really had to win that one....had chance to win it at FT line at the end of both regulation and first OT but clanked, then blew it at the end after holding lead for most of 2nd OT. It's really just not happening for me this year :eyz:

back to the old drawing board I guess

Comment

Working...
                X