• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun

ATS/Totals: 30-40-3 -10.57 :puke:
    Dog MLs: 1-20 -3.02
    ML Parlays: 3-1 +2.449

Would do anything to get back to .500 at this point, I'd have sex with an old decrepit 95 year old woman if it meant getting back to .500.

and the nightmare continues...

1.05 / 1

Drexel+4 @ fairfield

I don't believe in fairfield. Their star player Needham has never shot over 40% for a season in his career. I have been burned by Drexel 3 or 4 times this season. While losing Fouch was big, the addition of Allen to give some scoring off the bench at least minimizes that loss a little bit. The big loss that was underestimated coming into the year was Sammie Givens. The leftover big men have seemingly regressed and are not the offensive player Givens was. That said, I'd still rather back Massenat and D Lee than Needham and Wade and those guys. Drexel is weaker than last year, but I dont believe they are as bad as they have looked.

Drex got off to a slow start last year and were 2-4 heading into a game vs. Princeton. They won that game and went on to rattle off 25 of 26 wins. This season they headed into the Princeton game 2-6 and emerged with a win. Obviously they wont win 25 of next 26, but I do think the slow start has them a little undervalued now and they can absolutely win this game. Also, in a snail pace game like this will likely be, 4 points is worth a little bit more.

If fairfield covers this line, I will likley fade the crap out of them in their next game @ st joes. However, that is certainly giving Phil Martelli AKA Captain Regression, most overrated coach in the nation, too much credit.

Was hoping for a total around 150 or less in the NC Greens-JMU game but opened a whopping159.5, if it drops significantly from there I'd consider it. Greens plays weak D and top 10 tempo, JMU has good athletes that can take advantage in transition.
Working...
X