wed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed

I'll update record tomorrow probably, don't have exact numbers in front of me. Done well w/ money line parlays of late so sticking w/ that for now. May have a play or 2 ATS later

ML Parlay -pays even

1 / 1

Cinci/Bama/Ole Miss

Cinci out for blood this year in the rivalry, revenge for LY

texas tech has played weakest schedule in the country and is awful this year, Bama has lost 3 straight and will come in hungry. Bama is flawed but all I can say is Coach Grant better not lose to t tech

Piss is too good at defense and in the frontcourt for lmu, tho I'm sure I'll have to sweat this out a bit. Awful schedule spot but outside of LMU's PG Ireland I dont think they have enough to win the game.

GL today and thanks for filling me in on what happened at the end of the SMU/Utah game! Just my luck, screwed, blued and tatooed....:bang::thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I've struggled w/ dogs this year, but this looks pretty solid to me

1.05 / 1

Canisius +11.5 @ temple

0.2 / 1.1

Canisius +550

This seems like a solid spot for Canisius to give Temple a run for their money. Temple has a huge game w/ Cuse on deck in 3 days, Griffs have some quality players and Coach Baron of course has familiarity w/ Temple coming from the A10. The experience they got from playing in the Carrier Dome should help them going into another tough environment. Griffs were competitive at Cuse for 30+ minutes, tihnk they can last longer than that @ temple. We'll see

Comment

Love the Griffins as well....watching the line inflate upwards from +10 at open....GL
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Temple's extremely well coached but I think theyre a bit overrated, its not like they've been blowing teams out. They struggled to put away awful Rice team, barely beat Delaware who was missing dudes, Alcorn state hung around w/ them last game, wagner, towson etc all hung in there @ temple.

Comment

great news Joe that you like the spot, I'm considering making this a 2 unit play the more I look at it, but given how poorly I've done w/ dogs this year I might be getting carried away

Comment

I see 6'10 Jordan Heath missed last game and is ? for this one, that's 9 pts and 5 boards. If I can find out he's playing I think I'll have 2 unit confidence in the Griffs

Comment

Temple big man Anthony Lee missed the Alcorn game due to illness and is ? for this one too, hopefully there will be clarity on these dudes status before tip

Comment

keepin it to 1 unit, dont know if the big guy is playing and Griffs mid 250's D ranking is a bad look. I still like this spot though

Comment

Working...
                  X