2 u Overs= 1-0: +2
    1 u Overs= 0-4: -4.4
    1 u Unders= 2-0: +2
    Totals Overall= 3-4: -0.4

Middle Buyback: -0.1

ATS/Totals: 32-41-3 -7.82
    Dog MLs: 2-20 -1.92
    ML Parlays: 5-1 +4.351

Big win last night w/ Canisius outright. I've been doing dreadful w/ underdogs as evidenced above. I'm disappointed I didnt hit it for 2 units as I was extremely close to doing so, but I was gradually losing some confidence in the play as it got closer to tip, and a big reason for that is because I've struggled w/ dogs so much. It was important for me to win on an underdog that I had capped well, so I have confidence in similar dog spots going forward.

If I make a thursday play I'll put it in here, but not really feeling much. Definately ML Parlay possibilities, but it feels a little forced.

Friday

ML Parlay

1 / 1.102

South Florida/Midd Tenn St/Wazzou

SF should take care of BG at home, BG too crappy on offense to win this kind of game on the road.

Midd Tenn St far more experienced and better all around club than Vandy this season, will get revenge for LY's loss.

Buffalo is ranked in the bottom 15 in the whole country in TO%...and they just lost their starting PG for the season... Can't see them going cross country and winning their first game w/out their PG against an above avg defensive team.

I condsidered laying the points in all 3 of the games but all 3 should be lowing scoring affairs so I'm cool w/ the ML Parlay instead. May come up w/ an Under play on one of the above

Comment

getting screwed at work and looks like I'm going to miss the saturday openers, really anticipating them, gonna be checking on my phone , might get a chance :bang:

Comment

both 1.1 / 1

JMU -2

char -1

gota go

Comment

GL today.....hope your work odds drop in your favor!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Davidson-1.5

Comment

current card

1.1/1 Charlotte -1 vs. fsu (Semi-home game)
              1.1/1 Davidson -1.5 @ drexel
              1.1/1 JMU -2 vs. san jose st
              1.05/1 Wofford +10 @ xavier
              0.2 / 0.9 Woff ML+450
              1.1/1 Greensbro vs. Wake: Over 154
              1.1/1 UNLV vs. Canisius: Over 144

I'm fading Xavier and Cinci today coming off the rivalry game, Wofford is proving again that the players dont matter so much, it's Coach Young. They seem to be getting it together coming off a blowout @ jaxonville and they play tough defense.

FSU has been hot and cold and has played pretty crappy in many games. THnik Charlotte will be more amped for this game and will pull out a tight game, seminoles not been very impressive and first road game, although it is semi road game

San Jose State is extremely turnover prone, and JMU surprisingly is ranked top 25 in steal%, I dont think much of the spartans so taking chances w/ athletic JMU team

I have gotten creamed backing drexel this year, itll be only fitting that they stick it to me when I fade them. Davidson has been a little disappointing thus far, but they are better than Drexel and this is bet I must make

Canisius is a solid team but I think their outright win had equal to do w/ Temple struggling, Canisius is not very good at D and I think UNLV will get in the 80's w/ their uptempo Offense, and I trust Canisius has the guard play to get in the 70's or close to it.

Greensboro is one of worst defensive teams in country and they push tempo and take first available shot, good or bad. Wake is not much better at defense and play a reasonably fast tempo. Not sure why the total dropped a few points, might be a bad omen, but I dont expect a blowout, potential late game fouling and winner should be in 80s

Comment

1 / 1.233

ML Parlay

Cuse/MSU/Air Force/Florida/Miamia Fla

Comment

set that parlay up so if earlier games win I can drunkingly watch miami get screwed by the hawaii refs late night , gotta love it

Comment

1.05 / 1

Wright +18 @ cinci

0.04 / 1.4

Wright ML+3500

Was hoping for another point or 2 but dont think itll happen, pretty much an autoplay here, big time Sandwich spot for Cinci, coming off rivalry revenge win and have undefeated New Mexico on tap next. Can see them sleepwalking a bit here to 15 pt win or so

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                      set that parlay up so if earlier games win I can drunkingly watch miami get screwed by the hawaii refs late night , gotta love it

or I could just lose the parlay in the first game , cuse :puke: MCW played like he was paid off haha for real, 7-15 from the line, 3-15 from fg, yikes, brutal. going to make new parlay

Comment

1.09/ 1

Miami +6 vs. zona

0.3/ 0.63

Miami ML +210

2 real solid teams, Miami was sick in the 2nd half last night. Even w/out Reggie I dont think Zona should be laying 6. Zona has had issues w/ turnovers (228th in TO%), they had 18 turnovers last night vs crappy ETSU team. Miami only had 6 last night and avg 12 on the season. Durand Scott is really balling right now and I'll be pretty confident with the ball in his hands late.

considering CSU also

Comment

Really got carried away liking Miami in this spot. They went with short 7 man rotation and were gassed, Arizona is deep and pretty damn stacked. Zona a way better team than I gave them credit for. Also, I was extremely close to playing CSU but hesitated and missed a winner.

This week was still step in right direction for me but really ended on a sour note here. Most likely I'm going to come back refreshed on December 28th. Happy Holidays everyone

Comment

Working...
                          X