X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mon

1.1 / 1

Oklahoma St -1 vs. zags

Regarding okla st game, I think the home court adv and okla st defense will be enough for the win in that game. Okla St is superior defensive team compared to Baylor, should make it much harder on Pangos this game than Baylor did.

1 / 0.928

ML Parlay

Pitt vs. cinci
    Minny vs. mich st

Also debating whether or not to lay the points with those 2 home teams.

First true roadie for Cinci and I cant see them pulling it, they have no inside game and settle for a lot of 3's, Pitt takes good careo f the ball and they play at a snails pace, should be able to force cinci to operate in half court offense.

Minny has been more impressive thus far this season than the Izzos and I'll give them benefit of the doubt theyll get it done at home

Comment

1.05 / 1

Pitt -6

I'm not laying the points w/ minny, Izzo has completely owned Tubby, enough for me to not lay the points, I'm still confident Minny will win at home this year.

I would like the Pitt bet more if Cinci hadnt lost their last game, theyll give a a little extra effort here.. I really just think Pitt on the road is a bad matchup for the bearcats. Pitt has played very weak schedule, but then again so have the Bearcats. I dont think Cinci's offense will be that effective in a snail pace type of game on the road. Pitt has a stronger inside game and they dont turn the ball over much which should limit Cinci's transition buckets.

Comment

1.1 /1

Bonnies vs. Iona: Over 161

Cant see either team not reaching 80. Bonnies has shown they can put up points, I dont know if theyll try to slow the pace but I dont think theyll be successful if they try. Iona is an offensive machine, I think they may win this game but rather just play the over considering they havent played any defense to speak of this year and Bonnies usually play well at home

Comment

going to stab at this greensboro-nc st over...Greensboro plays rapid fire pace and dreadful defense...hoping it drops a little more

also considering Iowa

Comment

Love the Pokes today as well. GL Beholdah!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe

Pitt blows

1.1 / 1

NC St vs. Greens: Over 165

Comment

Working...
              X