G TEch pk vs. miami fla

1.1 / 1

Rutgers +7 vs. pitt

1.1 / 1

Illinois +3.5 vs. ohio st

1.1 /1

Oakland +11.5 @ bama

Comment

I've never felt more dejected in my gambling life than I did after Riverside hit the game winner vs. CSUN thursday night. That was rock bottom for me. Terrible feeling. Last year I took a 10 game losing streak on the chin, but I was up big enough at the time that I was able to absorb that terrible stretch, and finish up at 55.5%. This season, I cannot absorb this miserable stretch and itll take a miracle to finish at 50% this season. disgraceful

I had CSUN as last leg of a 5 team ML Parlay and I also layed chalk. Of course, all 4 other teams in the parlay WON AND COVERED their games. Somehow, I managed to lay the chalk on the one team in parlay that not only didnt cover, but they didnt even freakin win!!! It does not get worse than that. The Gambling Gods basically kicked me in the nuts with a steel toe boot.

That Green Bay game sickened me as well, and judging by them only being 7 point dogs on the road at Detroit saturday, I guess vegas thinks they have legit chance to beat the best home team inthe conference, whatever

Comment

Feeling your pain bro...been riding the peaks and valleys of rough waves lately myself. Get'em this weekend and GL to ya!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, gl this weekend

1.1 / 1

Maryland -11.5 vs. v tech

1 / 1.188

ML Parlay

Maryland/MSU/ND/NEastern/Colorado St

Comment

0.26 / 0.66

Rutgers +255

0.2 / 1

Oak +500

Comment

1.02 / 1

Drexel -10 vs. towson

putting my 0fer on drexel games on the line here. think that 10 points is bait to take the dog that has been playing well on the road. Towson still a poor shooting team, due to take a big road loss

will play idaho but will see if can get more poins. Utah St is a pretty soft 12-1. like some totals but struggling to pull the trigger

Comment

All 1.1/ 1

Providence vs Depaul : over 146.5

Dayton vs UAB: over 150

Idaho + 8

Idaho ml+305

Comment

1.1 /1

San fran vs BYu: over 149

Comment

positive day saturday but pretty much was another failure. Lost the UAB over by 1 point, but what made it sting was I submitted the bet at 149 but it said line has changed to 150, I would have pushed.. then Idaho allows an 8-0 run to end regulation, including a 3 at the buzzer to force OT, costing me Idaho Money Line.

also, the Drexel bet was a disgrace, I'm now 0-6 on drexel games this season, and it was just a weak thought process wager.

1.1 / 1

Virginia -1 vs. unc

Comment

UVA- I'll take my chances with the tough defensive Cavs at home, I dont think the tarheels are going to like playing at the snail pace. possible I add a unit to this

Comment

1.1 / 1

Iona -13 vs. manhattan

I dont think the Jaspers will be as successful as siena making the game ugly, and I dont think they ahve the offense to keep up with the Gaels

Comment

I was surprised to see that Manhattan is one of most turnover prone teams in the country, and their startign PG is ? for this game after missing the last one. This should lead to transition buckets for Iona, and make it hard to control tempo for Manhattan

Comment

Working...
                          X