• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's College Hoops 1/7/13

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 144 - 129 - 3
    UNITS: +6.00
    1/6: 3 - 1 - 1
    MAC: 16 - 11

I will be siding with Notre Dame tonight, and maybe on both the gridiron and court!

NOTRE DAME +4.5 @ Cincinnati W...SU
    HOFSTRA +5 vs. Georgia State W....SU

OVEN MITT YTD: 15 - 11
    1/6/13: 1 - 0

Nothing from The Mitt!

SCRF SYSTEM PLAYS YTD: 5 - 3
    1/5/13: 2 - 2

SCRF PLAYS FOR 1/7/13 -
    HOFSTRA +5 vs. Georgia State W....SU
    CLEVELAND STATE +3.5 vs. Illinois Chicago W...SU

GL everyone! :thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 01-07-2013, 09:05 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GLT joepa like the Pride tonight.
    2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 146 - 129 - 3
      UNITS: +8.00
      1/7: 2 - 0
      MAC: 16 - 11

OVEN MITT YTD: 15 - 11
      1/6/13: 1 - 0

Nothing from The Mitt!

SCRF SYSTEM PLAYS YTD: 7 - 3
      1/7/13: 2 - 0

GL everyone! :thumbs:
      Last edited by joepa66; 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

New to the site joepa, but even a blind man can see that you know your stuff. What does your MAC record stand for? I am assuming it is for the Mid-American Conference, but that is kind of obscure. I am not sure my online service offers those lines.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys. I hate the idea of my betting season being over with the end of the Super Bowl.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by ATLfun View Post
          New to the site joepa, but even a blind man can see that you know your stuff. What does your MAC record stand for? I am assuming it is for the Mid-American Conference, but that is kind of obscure. I am not sure my online service offers those lines.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys. I hate the idea of my betting season being over with the end of the Super Bowl.

Brian
          Welcome man....not off to a good start as yet but adequate. Yes, MAC is for the Mid American Conference. Follow it closely since I am employed at one of the schools. Did ok in MAC Football and ready for conference play to start! GL

Comment

Working...
          X