2.2 / 2

New Mexico -1 vs. unlv

expecting this to go up

2 u

Maryland -5.5 vs. fla st

both 1 u

USF-2.5 vs. nova

Arkansas +1 @ tex am
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 01-09-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

^I just went to play Ark and its 2.5 now, gonna hold out for 3

Comment

damn , ark at 1.5 now haha

2 u / 1.99

ML Parlay

Maryland over fsu
        Cuse over providence
        Long Beach over csun

safe to say, if florida st beats maryland I'll be devastated. Cant see that happening. Maryland is stacked

CSUN is sliding and definately lacking confidence while the Beach has a full deck right now and should get it done at home.

I dont see how providence has the horses to upset cuse, though now that I already put the bet in, I have awful feeling providence will shoot out of their minds here. All I know is they have been pretty crappy and are banged up, they looked like garbage for majority of the depaul game. It will take another miserable game from MCW for the upset, and I cant see him putting together another crap game. Cuse has no business losing this one

USF swept all 3 games from nova last year, deserve more line respect than 2.5 points.

New Mexico will win games like this at the Pit more than they lose them, theres a chance I'll make it a 1 unit play w/ middle attempt by putting 1 unit on unlv +3.5

Arkansas has been a pathetic road team under Mike Anderson, but imo they are the better team and have the michigan road game to draw confidence from. Tex A&M has not played well lately at all

Comment

I like all of those as well!
          NCCA BBall 2012

Straight bets:
          194-166-9

NFL 2013
          13-10 for +3.96 units

Comment

thanks Kleb, gl to u

had to play arkansas at +1, editted in above

1 u

So Car +3.5 @ miss st

Comment

1 u

Texas vs. West V: Under 128.5

both teams very poor shooting but can play tough D, not the slowest paced of teams but west v especially likes to slow it down. Excessive fouling is really the main concern here

Comment

hate cuse man, I had no reservations at all about throwing them in the parlay until the moment after I clicked submit, predictably getting owned by providence right now.

1 u

ML Parlay (+110)

NC St/Maryland/Long Beach

Comment

Working...
                X