Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday- IOWA vs. msu

Love Iowa to win this one

Line opened +1, might as well see what the line does.

The atmosphere should be electric in that Arena, it was insane when Indy came into town, Indy is stacked, msu is beatable

2 u

Iowa pk

just dropped to pk, locked it in. not sure which way itll move, I'm confident Iowa wins so a PK is fine

Comment

I had Maryland big on spread and in money line parlays. If Maryland had won and covered last night, it would have been a HUGE night, if they had just won, would have been a solid night. Of course, they lost, and last night was just beyond deflating. Its just not my season...

crappy line on Iowa as it turned out, still like their HCA alot

2 u

Youngstown vs. Detroit: Over 149

expecting up and down game, detroit has a strong offense but weak defense. At home I think Youngs will fill it up but the Titans will still get theirs. Think both teams break 75.

Comment

1 / 1.666

ML Parlay

Weber/SDSU/Colo/PAcific

1 u

Utah +6.5 vs. ucla

0.3 u

Utah ML+230

Comment

Both 1

St louis vs mass over 133

Iona -9 @ marist

Comment

GL Beholdah.....YSU needs to hold up their end of the bargain!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe- luckily ysu didnt end up having to hold up their end, that team is garbage haha

So no freakin Marble for Iowa?!?!?!?!?!?! Unfreakinbelievable. I was in a movie, Djengo Unchained, just occasionally peeping scores, didnt find out til I checked the box score afte the movie that he didnt play. I would NEVER HAVE Put 2 units on that game had I known he'd be out. Iowa was up 4 at half so I could have hedged a unit off it had I known.... and Iowa still held a 3 point lead with a min left. I'm so bitter, just cant afford nonsense like this to happen, I need big days. I never saw a single thing mentioning MArble was injured. :bang:

Comment

Now a 1 point loss on the St Louis total to boot!!! Yippeeeeeee. Everything is going so well!!! Half point loss on Utah on the way now? cant wait

Comment

utah managed to cover despite ugly last 3 mins.

Just fired up the ole vaporizer, I'm over today....

This year has been tough, I'm down around 16 units overall right now, will update record eventually. I just need a big day, need to execute. No chipping away, big day or bust. I dont know if it'll be this saturday, but real soon need to fire away and have a monster day. Gotta throw on the white lab coat and get in the lab, I'm hungry, starvin to make this run..

Comment

Working...
                  X