X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday College Basketball Picks

Taking:

Louisville Cardinals at -6.5.

It's SUPER rare that the public sides big with an underdog. Uconn is receiving a ton of action as a dog yet the line has only dropped a half point. Looks like a bigtime trap line.

Hoping for a 10 point win here!

Good luck to all!

GL keven I leaned Uconn and with my track record lately this is a very good sign for Lville backers.

Comment

Good Luck! I'm on UConn +7, but I definitely had to consider the trap angle as the public is now on my side. Da Ville could win by 10+ easily, alot easier than I think maybe UConn could cover, but I took the points early this morning because I'm thinking fresh off ND (supports the trap angle, I know) if Boatright and Napier show up like they should, and get the help they need from a few others, backed by the hometown crowd, I think and hope this game stays close until the final buzzer. Enjoy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Taking:

Louisville Cardinals at -6.5.

It's SUPER rare that the public sides big with an underdog. Uconn is receiving a ton of action as a dog yet the line has only dropped a half point. Looks like a bigtime trap line.

Hoping for a 10 point win here!

Good luck to all!
        GL with this angle Kev, thought about playing them myself but couldnt pull trigger.

Comment

Nice call Kev :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X