• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mon

1 u

NC Greens +5.5 @ appy st

0.25 / 0.5

Greens +200

appy 9-0 ATS, cant see this going on much longer. Last season after brutal start to season Greens ripped of 10 of 11 wins, can see them making a run this season, hopefully startign tonight

Greensboro is a disgraceful basketball team, looked good for a half at least . :laughing: Really was thinking a crappy team like Appy thats now 10-0 ATS will stop covering once they start laying points, but Greensboro is just too terrible

I'm really feeling the wednesday slate, more than I've felt a slate in long time, hopefully will have a big day.

Comment

unfortunately I think I'm going to risk fading App St until they dont cover haha, its crappy angle, kind of like playing roulette and betting on Black because the board shows a bunch of reds in a row. Just cant see them winning/covering both of their next 2 road games. They play chattanooga on thursday, I'll be gametime decision on that one.

Comment

I disagree about the roulette thing. a roulette wheel has the exact same chance of hitting black or red weather it's hit black 10 times in a row, 100 times in a row, or any other number of times due to there being no variance in the way it's played.

the odds for a team to cover who have started 10-0 ats will start to stack against them though, because the lines they are asked to cover will continually increase until they are receiving lines that there is virtually no realistic chance they will cover.

trick is to know when the line has shifted far enough, in other words staying ahead of the game. while joe p is starting to catch on the appy st is covering every line thrown at them, which I think they are now, that's usually when it's time to stay ahead of the correction, which is definitely coming, and go the other way

just my 2¢

Comment

thanks stiff, you're 100% correct. Unfortunately for me I started the app st fade too early, greensboro is disgraceful. I'm worried the fade app st angle could prove costly for this week as both chattanooga and samford are garbage teams as well. Come to think of it, this Southern Conference is absolutely pathetic. There is something off about this Davidson team, and if they arent that good, nobody in the conf is any good

Comment

Working...
          X