Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " HELLO MY NAME IS BUNK THE SKUNK "

And I am a P, I , double backer .......

there is no doubt I will have a unit or two on the P , I , double crew today ..

Home game against UCONN .. One thing that has caught my eye so far this season is the home crowds. I have been un-impressed with a few of these home crowds and lack there-of in regards to home court advantage. I think a good thing to do these days is look at a game and say to yourself, " Is there truly a homecourt advantage in this one " ... Take for example Georgetown.... They play in an arena where the Washington Caps play, probably a good distance away from the campus ( I don't know the exact distance so if i'm wrong let me know ) ... If you are a college student or even a casual fan are you going to bust your ass to get to a 7 oclock tip ???? probably not ... Week night games are a pain to get to in some of these cities. I know here in P , I , double land it sucks trying to get to THE PETE for a 7 oclock tip...TRAFFIC IS A B, I , itch ....

Just my thoughts... I just don't think there is a true HOME COURT advantage in most places. And it's a good idea to try to figure out, which ones have one , and which places don't ... Take for example the weekend games. Today, Pitt is playing a big rival at home coming off back to back home losses to CINCY and MARQUETTE. It's a Saturday, their area is on campus ... NOON TIP ... I think the crowd will be rowdy and I think you can add a point , or a point and a half cause it's a TRUE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.

Does SETON HALL have a home court advantage on a THURSDAY night playing at the PRUDENTIAL CENTER when South Florida is in town.. In my opinion - NO ..

Some of these smaller conferences that I watch on ESPN U is really crazy .. THERE IS NOBODY THERE...

In college hoops you have got to figure out who to play on the road and who not to play on the road... My opinion ..

I wouldn't play UCONN today on the road..
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Shabazz (shoulder injury)

PITTSBURGH — Shabazz Napier experienced some discomfort during practice on Friday evening, and it will be a game-time decision on whether he plays today against Pittsburgh.

If Napier is unable to go, UConn will need other players step up and replace the Huskies’ top scorer in a bout with the Panthers at the Petersen Events Center (Noon, ESPN2).

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Leans

Az st +6.5
      UCLA -5.5
      Louisville -7

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

My wagers for today

Pitt - 9.5
        Ole Miss - 11
        South Carolina - 3.5
        Green Bay - 8.5
        Florida -13
        Az St + 7

2.5 units each

South Carolina vs Vandy - Vandy is young and they are coming off a bad loss to Ole Miss. They led by double digits late in that game ( at home ) and blew the lead .. Not a good spot for them as they travel and play a South Carolina team coming off a big road win in overtime at LSU

Florida / Missou - Big Number, I know. Bad matchup for Mizzou, who will really struggle until Bowers comes back IMO

Az St - number is rising , scary? , yes it is .. but they will be fired up in Tempe to take on Cats team who has been on the road for quite some time now... Az St confidence is up after taking Oregon to the brink in Eugene a few days back... Good Team , with a good guard who can take the game over ...

Green Bay / Cleveland St - Green Bay is on a roll and they are contenders in this league this year... I wouldn't be surpised to see them in the conference finals come march... Better team than their records says

Ole Miss has cashed all year, no reason to lay off them now. They have good bigs and a guy who can put up 20 a game and light up the three point line.... Things are looking good for this program. Arkansas struggles away from home

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Dunk 'em Skunky Bunk!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

add

Creighton +2.5
            UCLA -5
            Louisville -7.5
            Providence -2.5
            Gtown -3.5
            Detroit -11

....2.5 units a piece.

Creighton - if you can get points with this team , you take them

UCLA - Muhammad has been leading this team to win after win , after win.. On the road in the PAC 12 is tough to win. Oregon is very good, I think they are a little better than UCLA overall. I just like UCLA today , at home , on a roll

Louisville - Too much talent and experience... At home in a big game...
            Providence - I like this team , they battled back from 19 down at the half against GTOWN and nearly covered the number (they were getting 7.5 lost by 9)
            Gtown - they were bombed by Pitt about 10 days ago and been better ever since. I think it brought them back down to earth. This is a spot on the road that I am not concerned taking a road fav. South Florida has a better program these days due to their NCAA appearance last year , however I don't fear homecourt against the BULLS
            Detroit - Can light up the score board .. 11 is not enough... # could be 5 and i'd still take it

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

add

Rutgers +12 .... crazy line ... 2.5 units .... nd not this good. did they beat Kentucky ? yes.. but 12 points ... jeez Louise

Cincy -7.5.... good number... I think cincy is worthy of laying this number... this number was as high as 8.5.... Marquette playing well .. I know... I think CINCY is better team and will win a lot of games this year .... 2.5 units..

4 wins
              6 losses so far today..

Gtown (pending) up nine in the first half
              Detroit -11... just tipped.

+ the above two games...

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS :thumbs:
              Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-19-2013, 06:54 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
              X