Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waaaaaay too many plays yesterday

15-13 (+7.5) units

I finished with 14 total plays yesterday. went 6-8 (-7) for the day ..

- Pitt blew a lead
    - Cincy blew a lead
    - Creighton lost by a half ..

Lets move one .. Plays to follow ... Keeping it simple today ...
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Here we go

Keeping it simple

Rider- 1 unit .

This is for you FLYERS FAN. This is for you JOEPA .. ****ty Conference Road Favorite System with some explanation... Rider is only one game behind Iona in the standings. Rider has won 4 in a row. Why are they getting 3.5 at home.... System Play :laughing: Had to say that... We all know Bunk doesn't play systems, more of a :fire: (aim and fire type guy)... SCRF has done well in the past and is no joking matter. On it here ... Rider has 9 losses . 6 of them are on the road ..

NC St - 1 unit.

I love this spot. NC State is a good team, they proved they can beat anybody in the country on any given day (they knocked off Duke, and nearly knocked off Michigan earlier in the year. And they are coming off a loss. I don't think 10 is that bad a number in this one. Looks big. But I don't think it is ... Tough spot for Clemson having to travel to Raleigh to play a good team coming off a tough loss

Indiana - 1 unit

Better team. NW plays well one game, gets hammered the next. Check out their schedule. They haven't won two in a row since November, when Crawford was in uniform....Big Number I know (-12) may be a point too many. Indiana is coming off a tough loss and they have been pretty consistent this year... (15-2) overall
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
    X