Providence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Providence

I dug into this team a little bit yesterday and here is what I found.

We all know Bryce Cotton can score the basketball. He is averaging 21 a game for this Friar team.

Before conference play they were getting good contributions from 2 other guys to the tune of 14 a game.. ( Kadeem Batts - 6'9" being one of them ) .

Now that conference play has began and were a good 6 or 7 games in, that number has fallen drastically. Currently only Cotton scores in double figures for the Friars. They do have 2 others who are right at 9 ppg.

This number started out at 5.5. Now it's up to 6.

Pitt has been up and down all year... They don't have any BAD LOSSES (imo) Rutgers is better than people think, Marquette just keeps winning and battling teams for 40 minutes. Cincy can play with anybody in the Big East and athleticism wise is very talented. and Michigan.

6 is a large number on the road. However there is no doubt in my mind that Pitt is the right side.

Homer or not ... Pitt gets multiple contributions. - Woodall,Moore,Adams,Robinson,Zanna,Patterson....

Providence is a one trick pony right now ... Besides Cotton they have nobody to rely on for buckets... In non conference play they did. Now they don't.... If Cotton has a bad shooting night. they are doomed

I'm a huge Pitt homer.. I'm not really a fan of any team in sports like I am P, I , double hoops.

everybody knows it here.... I just don't see how this deep ,athletic, TEAM can lose to providence who only has one weapon right now
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-22-2013, 07:01 AM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units
Working...
X