Early Looks at Thursday's card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Looks at Thursday's card

OLE MISS ... They'll be giving a big number..

Tennessee struggles away from Knoxville and this is the second meeting between these two teams.... OLE MISS bombed THE VOLS in the SEC opener for these two about a month ago.

OLE MISS can score . Tennessee struggles to make buckets

Looking at Purdue, they may be getting 13 or 14 in Ann Arbor. Purdue is coming off a blowout win over West Virginia and they have won their last two Big Ten games.
    Home teams have not been covering big number. ATLEAST THE ONES I'VE BEEN ON. In the big conferences it seems dogs are covering the big lines .... Lean Purdue... Michigan has had a week off. May come out a little rusty ...

ARIZONA

I like Arizona ... I think UCLA is in for a tough stretch over the next. They are extremely young... They are talented, but they are young. I could easily see them losing 3 of their next four.. At AZ , At AZ ST, USC, at Wash ...It seems like they can score with just about anybody. But can they get stops. These road games will really test these freshman. Lean AZ in this one ... Tons of experience. More versatility and great guards for this AZ team..

Gonzaga

Good bounce back spot. late tip for us east coasters. BYU has struggled to get stops when they've needed to step up. In games against better competition they have given up some big numbers.

florida st scored 88 on them
    notre dame 78
    iowa st 83
    Baylor 79

Gonzaga scores 80 a game. They'll light you up . Coming off a loss they may be a good team to look at... Number will be in the 9,10 range IMO
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

My action for this evening

AZ -8.5 ... Line is a little higher than I would like... However you get experience and the home team vs youth in this one .....

Gonzo -9 .... Bounceback spot for zags

Each of the above 2plays 2 units.

Purdue +15 .... Wow .. nice number IMO

Ole Miss -8.5 ... If you have been playing OLE MISS you have been cashing tickets (9-3 ATS this year) ...

Each of the above 2 plays 1 unit..
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-24-2013, 07:42 AM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

YTD

20-23 (+2 units)

Hasn't been pretty lately , somehow my head is still above water in college hoopla

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Liking Gonzo:beerbang:

Best of luck

Comment

GL Bunkadelic! :thumbs:

How 'bout them EMUs....went 4-0 in MAC and had NIU but pulled it!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X