NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Like G-town....with ya on Explorers! Against ya on the EMU/NIU game.....took the over in that game along with the points! NIU usually good against the directional Michigan schools and they found a little stride with a win at CMU. GL today Bunk!

Eastern Michigan is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Northern Illinois
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Eastern Michigan's last 7 games when playing Northern Illinois
    Eastern Michigan is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Northern Illinois
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

add

Central Florida-8 ........... 2 units
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

add

Pitt -15 ....... 2 units.

Last play for the day for BUNKY DUNK

Pitt should win by 25.... One of the best home court advantages in all of college basketball. Its snowy cold day here in the burgh... I like the start time in this one 4pm... I expect a nice crowd for this one, no football today, no hockey in the burgh today either..... With Syracuse losing, Louisville losing, Pitt has a chance to make up some ground on the teams in front of them in the standings.... The Big East is all jammed up after today. Gtown making some noise again.

Which leads me to this question -

Why is the media all over the BIG TEN as the best league in the country ? I don't understand it. Do they have five very good teams? YES THEY DO .

I think the Pac 12 is a good league, they have 5 good teams .

I think the ACC is a good league, they have 5 good teams

The Mountain West is a good league, underrated league, they have 5 good teams ..

Why all the love for the BIG TEN .. Best league in the nation ? That's debatable for sure .

The Big East is the best league in the country IMO .. And the parity in the country overall is incredible this year.. Look at the A-10 .. You could have 2 or 3 teams in this league make the sweet 16

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

9-2-1 today +12 units

:thumbs:

YTD
          30-28-1 (+10.5 units)

:beerbang:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Awesome work today Lunky Spunk! KSU blew it with turnovers committing 19 against OU and none work than a traveling violation---guy fell down with ball---in their next to last possession of the game and still had a chance to win it after that....
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
              Awesome work today Lunky Spunk! KSU blew it with turnovers committing 19 against OU and none work than a traveling violation---guy fell down with ball---in their next to last possession of the game and still had a chance to win it after that....
              Damn Joe , I saw they had a lead at the half. Seems like they are blowing leads this year..

Akron was down at the half and found a way to get another win .... MAC is getting interesting JOE...

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
                MAC is getting interesting JOE...
                KSU lost to Akron by 4 and OU by 1....both at home! With the exception of Holt and Brewer, they are comparatively a young team on the court. Now 11-9 on the year and I can't see them making it to 20 wins so the streak is broken. I say a 16-15 season.....

Comment

Working...
                X